• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first Map :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure see that it's a (2 min work).

Man, look at the Tutorials ZoOorO posted for you.

Keep it up.

I suggest experimenting more with elevation and ground pieces. Trees and bushes look nicer when they're more randomly spaced (not like once every 10+/-3 squares), and borders look nicer curved with fewer straightaways.

You should be realistic a quest like that ain't realistic.Have a look at the tutorials Zoo~ gave you.. And then just make a waste map, trying to follow their step etc until you get a nice clean city / spot.

Yours,
Jeppish

Really, you should practice much more.
On those first screenshots, they look very 'non-sense', as you can barely see grass and snow/ice being together.
On GS Quest, try doing less 'straightway borders', and randomize more your nature.
Try to focus on reality and round-looking maps.

\\

That GS quest looks VERY ugly.. add some more detail, widen the path or change it up some to make it look more realistic.

small map ,;/ reply sc sys

3/10 first map second hmm resp dragon 8,7/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
For beeing ur first map, ok.

Though, you're puting some wrong things in wrong places.
Small example: A minotaur statue north of dp, next to a bush?
You're doing things a bit too easy, but I guess you're just learning :p
keep it up

hahahaha....im retired to mapping on my noob computer -.-,
so i have deleted this map :]
i'll make a new one see u ;)

fucking ugly

I bet I can do better :p

vouching both.

Yea, all mappings are kinda crap.
In the city, nothing fits with nothing. Just some random spawned nature and grounds.

For the dragon cave, it's kinda random too. Using jungle things plus crystals etc, doesn't fit with dragons at all.

From me, you get a 2/10 in cities, GS etc, and 4/10 in Dragon spawn

Keep trying, read tutorials, and use borders and use things that fit with the map you want.

vouching both.

Yea, all mappings are kinda crap.
In the city, nothing fits with nothing. Just some random spawned nature and grounds.

For the dragon cave, it's kinda random too. Using jungle things plus crystals etc, doesn't fit with dragons at all.

From me, you get a 2/10 in cities, GS etc, and 4/10 in Dragon spawn

Keep trying, read tutorials, and use borders and use things that fit with the map you want.

thx, i dont need urs flaming comments randomnoob! go and make it better THIS was my first map on a BAD computer with 80% lags...so stuf ok? epicfailer!

thx, i dont need urs flaming comments randomnoob! go and make it better THIS was my first map on a BAD computer with 80% lags...so stuf ok? epicfailer!

1st. Learn proper english

2nd. Talk to me as "Epic" or someone equal ( maybe superior ) as you.

3nd. I don't need your crap "randomnoob" "stfus" or just crap "epicafiler".

4th. I've already did more mappings than you, and if you don't like my words, don't cry like a dumb kid, since you are the fucking random.

Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back