• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first noob Picture XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gkatt

Reaction score
Hello i just decided to make a picture with the text "WarLand" And i wanna know if this is good for a beginner? i worked with it like 3 minutes its my first edited photo in my life.

Please dont blame my work! :D

mnee.jpg

If it's nice tell me please? Its pretty funny to make pictures like that :p

if the only thing you edited was the text, i can do that on paint :D:D

It's boring ;x

good tho id use a blueish text and remove the green from it, it fucks it up

Thanks but i dont use photoshop this is a noob program called GIMP and i'm still learning about it XD

thaiswar.jpg

What about this one? please tell me what to fix:p thanks

very nice but i didnt like the red light :p

Do you have any previous experience to call GIMP as a noob program? :) Since most professional graphic artist are managing their pieces with the help of it. Else, there are some tutorials, you could use them. Keep showing. ;)

You obviously didn't draw the dragon. Could at least give the credits.

So who did it then Mr.Gothead? =)

red-dragon.jpg

Looks pretty similar doesn't it? I'm not going trough the whole internet since I don't have time. But please, prove us, and post something as great as it is. Let me give you a request that you would fulfill and prove us, else its just a rip off without credits. ;)

Leave this thread dude ur annoying
Goodluck finding the dragon in internet.

Haha, nice, you've put a serious statement "Leave this thread dude ur annoying". And now you've just proven that its not your work, you haven't durst to take a request since you obviously don't have any drawing skills at all (same about the editing, effects, at least as much as you'd shown). Dude, adding these effects, I bet every single person knows how to do that lol, work that isn't worth ten seconds, sweet. ;)

You act like ur a f'king pro so show me some work that you done mr forum troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back