• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first noob Picture XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop fight please, also if you did make the dragon I don't think you should do anything with it. It's nice as is :)

You act like ur a f'king pro so show me some work that you done mr forum troll
Oh my, still flaming? Oh come on, are you so angry because I told the truth that people mustn't know? Well, they have to. And hm, even my avatar has more potential than your GIMP "pressed buttons". Seriously, at least read some tutorials. ;)

Stop fight please, also if you did make the dragon I don't think you should do anything with it. It's nice as is :)
That is what it makes this section "un-pure", you just don't care about what people post. Even tho I'd copy a god damn Mona Liza you'd tell that its my masterpiece.
I'm not jealous or something, these are just simple morality norms. :)

Dude, overall, don't take it by hard. Its just for your own sake and for others to not get misunderstood. ;)

The picture looks cool but the black text and the font doesnt really fit there

Haha, nice, you've put a serious statement "Leave this thread dude ur annoying". And now you've just proven that its not your work, you haven't durst to take a request since you obviously don't have any drawing skills at all (same about the editing, effects, at least as much as you'd shown). Dude, adding these effects, I bet every single person knows how to do that lol, work that isn't worth ten seconds, sweet. ;)

If he wants you to leave this thread, stop fucking commenting then? And if u dont like it dont tell your badass opinion!

If he wants you to leave this thread, stop fucking commenting then? And if u dont like it dont tell your badass opinion!

1. Its not an opinion. 2. Posting in the threads have rules. Read them ;)

xD, did you make it, or did you only make the text?
I made it ;}
Goodluck finding the dragon in internet.

thaiswar.jpg

bronze-dragon.jpg

15oe3aw.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back