• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first OpenTibia server!

alelu541

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have decided to host my own opentibia server for tibia 7.6 - 7.7 just for myself, so i have visited many threads on this forum trying to learn how to set up everything, but i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the info I have read so far, and right now I don't even know what is necessary and what is not. Please could someone tell me or point me to the right direction to how to create my own server?

I don't want to do anything difficult or plan to host my server to the public, I just want to play around by myself to revive some nostalgic feelings xD.

Hard to tell the truth from lies here.

From what i have read so far I know for sure that I need:
.Tibia client with the version I wan't to use on my server
.Forgotten server [ Still haven't found the dl link]
Edit: I have the realOT files for the map too

Do i need anything else?

I would recommend that you read the tutorials that exist. If you just want to play locally, I can hook you up with an easy to run XML server 7.6, you do not need anything except a tibia client, ip changer and to run the serv. Add me on discord and I'll send you the server: aarnberg94#3837

I would recommend that you read the tutorials that exist. If you just want to play locally, I can hook you up with an easy to run XML server 7.6, you do not need anything except a tibia client, ip changer and to run the serv. Add me on discord and I'll send you the server: aarnberg94#3837
And there goes also his first virus.

Jk

If is just for play alone..xml server maybe, if you wanna invite friends try simple and old avesta 7.6 and download xampp

Back