• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first sprites TIPS plz

Well, I got to say the colouring is nice, but next time make some of your own ;)

I'd like you to remember that most of them are 100% mine, I only recolored demon set/magma set and that 1 red-orange armor.

As I said these are my first sprites so training coloring/recoloring items will bring me zeh skill, and Im posting the outcome here asking what to improve

Recoloring requires skills?
No. Photoshop > Change Color Brush > Pick a color, 3 sec work and tada .. any color u want. [Now don't tell me that this needs skills , cuz I am spriter myself and I specify in editing/recoloring sprites and this is easiest thing u can possibly do about it].

You'd better tell me what to improve
The handles of axe, wand, and that fiery sword could need a bit of improvement, a bit more darkened and more nicely shaded .. to make some contrast with tips of weapons.

No offense pls :eek: :p

Back