• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my first sprites

What? I made the gun and axe from the bottom... and the Viking I remade an Frost giant.

i have no idea o_o maybe?
15s969u.png

Zoom out on his sprites and you can tell that they were resized.

Ey! I have a friend who have been watching me for hours working in Paint.net... and WHAT THE FUCK... stealing some one else's work? well sorry, but go fuck your self! Ive done these my self....!

You know what?
I haven't resized them that shows youre a fucking retard!
and what the fuck is it about that every time someone post something claiming that it's the first time they have ever done this, there comes some one along and tells "Aaaah to good, got to be a ripoff!"

Oh, and forgot to tell, didnt know that the Img had to be 32x32 first time, now I do...

I don't know if you made it or not yourself, but it seems like it was resized :p seriously

Either your fucking god of spriting on your first attempt, or you resized, and it looks like you resized it buddy.

this isnt the first time spriting actually, but however the fist time I post them. The first time I sprited it was horrible, I can post some of them, made in paint
and I'm sorry if I was alitle bit rude :/

Back