• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Gallery

marek12

Available for sprite works
Solutions
Reaction score
Please be aware that I am NOT allowing to use/publish/resell any of the sprite shown in this thread without of me knowing it first!

Hello guys, today I made a decision to start merging and showing to you guys my own sprites.
In real life I am tattooing and drawing.
Even though I am quite new on this forum, I want to put more of myself here.

So the idea for the first sprite ever came from seeing a post about Harry Potter's project where some people made couple of locations and characters from original movie.
I have noticed that they are missing few characters and I liked the idea so I made myself the ones that were missing.
In this case the first was Hermiona and this is how it went :
hermiona walk.gif

Then I made few more, but will not post it here. (you can see my Harry Potter's thread here: My Harry Potter's gallery. (https://otland.net/threads/my-harry-potters-gallery.272102/))

Next idea come to my head when I played some League Of Legends.
I was curious how some champions will look like in much lower resolution and in tibia-like style. (the colour palette has more brightness to it and differ from original tibia sprites)
Original thread: My League Of Legends Sprites in Tibia! (https://otland.net/threads/my-league-of-legends-sprites-in-tibia.272171/)
The first attempt was a Temmo:

teemo5.gif

Then as a "Yasuo Main"(XD) I made myself my favourite champion:

yasuo8.gif

Trying to recreate characters from different games was fun, but I am mostly focusing now on making my own and unique sprites that match the original tibia.
I have made some of these recently:

Dagger.gifarmorr.gifred backpack.gif

robe2.png
elemental skirt2.png
elemental boots3.png

blueberry2.gifkrzak11.gif
goldenflakefloorfinal.gif

tree5.gif
stone5.gif detailed grass-randomized.gif

green lizard.gif
forest skeleton.png
undead horse.png
osmiornic3.png

kratos-gif4.gif

I will keep merging any new sprites to this post.

I am also available for you to join your project or just create some individual sprites for some reasonable prices.
Send a private message or comment under this thread.

Last edited:
Would you mind correcting those white noises near the lizard?

So far great sprites ;) keep them goin

reworked once again and last time:
forest skeleton.png

I call him a Forest Skeleton

He looks more like ghoul/zombie than a skeleton, but good job so far =) I like those sprites, once you feel confident in it try maybe some basic animations like movement, but I think static sprites as for now are enough

He looks more like ghoul/zombie than a skeleton, but good job so far =) I like those sprites, once you feel confident in it try maybe some basic animations like movement, but I think static sprites as for now are enough
It is a good idea.
I have no problem at all of animating my sprites, I just don't want to share them on forum so often. All my work taking a lot of time and knowing that many sprites has been stolen, I don't want to publish my whole work. I have tons of sprites saved on my PC, also animated, but simply I'm not sharing them. I value my time and effort put into these. ^^
But for sure I will do some of them animated and share here in this post :D It's just not going to be so often

You are doing really insane sprites, though I believe you should work a bit more on AA so black outlines dont clash with bright pixels :)
Other than that keep going!

Here we go a golden flake floor.

goldenflakefloorfinal.gif

Last edited:
This undead horse got a legs or not? :p
The last one looks like small cthulhu?

I just thought I have not drawn for quite long time. So this time I want you guys to show my digital paint Demon Armor made on my Note 20 Phone with a Note Pen.

20200903_022712.png
And here is a reference image
e41be13e5b16e9ac9e39e72c384e2440-200x200.gif

Last edited:
Nice remake, maybe try remake it in 32x32 or 64x64?

Back