• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Gallery

a new animated aura for one of the customers.

aura-otland-watermarked.gif

Please do not share,edit or use this sprite.
All rights reserved to the owner of this artwork.
It may be protected by copyright.

Last edited:
Yeah, ignore that dami troll ;) Its quite good, though needs a bit more polishing and work on perspective. Keep it up!

Yeah, ignore that dami troll ;) Its quite good, though needs a bit more polishing and work on perspective. Keep it up!
Not a troll, literally what I thought when I first saw it. Despite this, it is quite good ofc.
Tip: Make the gap between feet longer and make the legs look more natural instead of being straight af.

Not a troll, literally what I thought when I first saw it. Despite this, it is quite good ofc.
Tip: Make the gap between feet longer and make the legs look more natural instead of being straight af.
you were right with the leg's looks paralysed. I completely agreed on that.
hope after edit it looks better :D

you were right with the leg's looks paralysed. I completely agreed on that.
hope after edit it looks better :D
Looks like this atm
zMO11Z2.png

a bit exaggerated, but yeah, something like this

Looks like this atm
zMO11Z2.png

a bit exaggerated, but yeah, something like this
not to me. maybw I got somwthing wrong with my eyes :D
his on leg is more pushed forward and thats intentional. other than that I don't see the same as you do 🤣

The overall perspective needs a bit more attention, the upper part of his body is leaning back a bit.

The legs definitely improved with Dami's feedback, but their anatomical design still needs a little more study. Great improvement anyway.

The overall perspective needs a bit more attention, the upper part of his body is leaning back a bit.

The legs definitely improved with Dami's feedback, but their anatomical design still needs a little more study. Great improvement anyway.
The chest with shoulders is intentionaly in this position. it gives the same effect as you would do it in real life. this way he look more like he standing straight with the arms tucked back.
about the anatomy I would love to see what you mean by that :D
cool to learn from someone else so explain a bit more what is wrong with that.
thank for the feedback as well

Chest & shoulders isn't the main problem, but the angle of the entire upper body who's leaning back a few degrees (yellow line), and should be near 45º (green line) mostly. Made a quick edit and also pointed some other basic stuff.
1MI292W.png

I would look for perspective fundamentals mostly, I recommend to train drawing boxes, cylinders and this kind of this basic 3D forms in perspective to improve at it.

Last edited:
Chest & shoulders isn't the main problem, but the angle of the entire upper body who's leaning back a few degrees (yellow line), and should be near 45º (green line) mostly. Made a quick edit and also pointed some other basic mistakes.
1MI292W.png

Perspective fundamentals mostly, I recommend to train drawing boxes, cylinders and this kind of basic stuff in perspective to improve at it.

what I have tried to do, because he's chest and shoulders are leaning a bit to the back as well as the head, the front left leg (looking from the perspective how is shown) is just slightly bended (knee a bit forward) and the other leg straight. I wanted to avhieve a bit different pose. the reference image is just for the main details, such as "tattoo" over his head and on his chest and all the others, but mainly I did not tried to recreate 1:1 picture.

your points are definitely accurate and are helpful. I just think they would not apply to what I tried to achieve.

example: if the head is moved back it will not allign with green line in exactly 45 degree angle.
correct me if I'm wrong

Sure, but why his head/upper body would be going back in a kinda "awkward" pose?

Clarity is important, If people can't understand the pose or anything you're trying to represent on your drawing I would rethink it. ;)
I'd recommend to post some reference image of what you want to achieve if you want further and appropriate feedback from people.

I'm glad it helped at some point.

Back