• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Life on Real Tibia

Well, I'm seriously jelous of your outfit. Though it's a waste useing the "armor" addon. You should just use the sword and and the outfit.

Up @ Read once again.

Regards, HolmaN.

Lol, why did you remove half of your exp? Someone would care if you have 6900001 exp? o_O

Are you hunted or something?

its a nonpvp server just do it cuz of OTs etc : P

I just dont know if its alllowed to visit OTsides and even play its while ur playing rl

I know it sounds nabbish but i guess unless I do not hurt th real tibia I can publish my screenies whereever i want

I don't think CipSoft is visiting Otland, they have better things to do than fooling around at ot-forum and gay-banning everyone they see..

Nah, it's calmera.. Calmera came after Antica, and antica were the first server at tibia.

Nerana is the best nonpvp ive played so far.

Player Harmonia (totally crowded with Pls and BRs same goes to Astera)
Ive played Calmera which is middle crowded and Nerana seem to be crowded a little bit as well but since the banishment of 5000 accs its getting silent

Have been at Formorgar Mines.

Was hunting 3 hours together with a friend (135 RP)

It was the biggest fail over 2,5 hours. Not even a rare or something neither of any plaguesmith nor of any destroyer not of any behemoth nor of any demon nor of any nightmare.

The last Demon and Enlightment of the cult luckilly dropped something rare.
Demon - Demon Shield
Enlightment of the Cult - Skull Staff

Else we had semirares - 26 Demonic Essence
Cash - 23k
Lootbag with doubleaxes etc - 25 k

I wasted bout 25 BP SMP

So over all Ive made a little profit I guess. Still im happy cuz if he had not killed that last demon it would have been a fial all the way.

Unfortunately I havent made any Screens. Screen coming on level 164 tomorrow (13% left)

Gangster, you should help mummrik track tibia.
and actually release it here XD...

Back