• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My lifethread on tibia (obsidia and rubera)

derebucak

Reaction score
Just advanced lvl 8, finally leaving rook
4vo0wp.png

Before i'll pg i gotta skill first =)

Last edited:
maybe you got brain to shut the hell up and keep your negative mouth inside your mind and stop laying business in others mistakes. you're not a mod..

@Topic, keep it going! :)

Reminding someone of the rules doesn't require you to be a moderator (although he didn't do it in a polite way). He could be annoyed by his 5x posts as much as anyone else could be.

@derebucak:

Edit your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row. Doing the latter is just considered spam.

Ty guys..

Reminding someone of the rules doesn't require you to be a moderator (although he didn't do it in a polite way). He could be annoyed by his 5x posts as much as anyone else could be.

@derebucak:

Edit your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row. Doing the latter is just considered spam.

well if you calling that to remind then u must be stupid like darkthame this guy coming with negative posts all the time on my threads

lvl 11
2zdy7iu.png

lvl 12
szjupc.png

ml 2
2r7ohso.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratiolations, skills? :)
@fairywintah, thanks =P

Here u go
2lbe39y.png

Something funny happend today, i just went to buy spears and i walked by dp, then a lvl 67 ms did ue on like 10+ players and got banned, i died and went back to take my loot, and saw someone putted 82x sd on my corpse and i took it and sold it for 7k :D im glad i died ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Something funny happend today, i just went to buy spears and i walked by dp, then a lvl 67 ms did ue on like 10+ players and got banned, i died and went back to take my loot, and saw someone putted 82x sd on my corpse and i took it and sold it for 7k :D im glad i died ;D
Isn't it black skull instead of ban? -.^

Isn't it black skull instead of ban? -.^

trollers gon troll

Back