• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Mapping Skills. Check this out!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I was a little bit bored, and then I decided start mapping some hunting areas and nature.

Just check it out! :p

:eek: Cyclops Camp and their Siege Towers! :eek:

skill1ca1.png

:eek: The Central Park! :eek:

skill2.jpg

:eek: Arachnnids Mountain! :eek:

skill3.jpg

Don't forget to add me reputation if you liked my mapping skills.

Starting with smaller things, trolls entrance:

trols.jpg

I like this bridge, I love to walk over it.

hawthorne.jpg

Just making a little camp for cyclops...

camp.jpg

Cyclops at the mountains!

cycs.jpg

And the NPC's taking a rest at the forest with a juggernaut...
They work 24/7, don't you ever think about that?, and the juggernaut it's having a rest too, it's boring to be standing up in the spawn zone...
Let them rest...

otland.jpg

Last edited:
1. Imo cyclops are too stupid that build siege towers but they're really nice :)
2. You can add some benches, it will look better ;)
3. You can add several spider's webs because its "Arachnnids Mountain!" ;D

9/10 because nothing is perfect ^^

Nice and simple 10/10 :D, as Honeoye said, there can always be small improvements but the basic is good !

[Mapping by Akor] Watch it and post!

Edit: added more pictures.

Last edited:
Look i will not really care about the Cyclops Camp and their Siege Towers and the centeral Pack i'll just care about that spider mountain and the other 3 pictures you posted they r really awesome i like them so much And i'll rep++ you :D

It's very nice mapped!.
I few things which could be better are (in my opinion btw):
-The central park: You should make the path a little bit less squary, for the rest it's nice!
-Arachnnids Mountain: Some spider webs as somebody already said.
-Starting with smaller things, trolls entrance: Add some stones on the mountain you made and mayby it's better to change the mud by the dirt floor as it is in most parts of rl.
-Just making a little camp for cyclops...: the picture is nice, but you should add also a little bit if the tiles you have added in the picture, Cyclops at the mountains!
-More variation on the tiles.
-Mayby a little less grasses/trees.
-You should map more, cuz you are pretty well in it ;).

Now my mark for you: I will give you a 7.5 and after you have chanced a few things, like a 9.
Btw you don't need to agree everything I said, just see it as a "how I should change it".

not bad, you use some items very repetitiously, but for the most part you have good ideas.

keep that shit up m8

looks good :D. nice work with mountains. i think you should move that little
shrub at the end left side of the bridge tho. but thats just my opinion x)

Back