• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mapping thread

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
Hello and welcome im working on my own 100% custom map and i will post some pics of the progress =)

heres some quest i made just for fun :)
screenshot2009072016485.png

So i change the Wooden floor on the second floor to drawbridge floor.

here are the screens of Bog riders. and the beggining befor you walk over to the quest house wher it all ends =)
screenshot2009072017194.png

Well this is the end of the bog rider quest. here you have to fight 1 bog rider and the King of the Raiders. After you killed him you can loot the prize. and you get some spessial item that shows that you fighted the king of the Raiders

Heres the screenshot
screenshot2009072018044.png

Last edited:
So i change the Wooden floor on the second floor to drawbridge floor.

here are the screens of Bog riders. and the beggining befor you walk over to the quest house wher it all ends =)
screenshot2009072017194.png

Last edited:
Not that big just started on it got 1 main city and some hunting areanas etc. but atm im just focusin on the Quest's and spwan arena

Well this is the end of the bog rider quest. here you have to fight 1 bog rider and the King of the Raiders. After you killed him you can loot the prize. and you get some spessial item that shows that you fighted the king of the Raiders

Heres the screenshot
screenshot2009072018044.png

Damnit im on an laptop. sry coud some mod edit it to Thread?

Last edited:
You use the same details in every map, kinda boring. Needs more details

its the same quest. so yeah i use details. becuse what more can i use in an swamp ? then swamp grass etc ?

Heres the bridge that leeds you to Bog Riders. And Swamp trolls and other Slime places
screenshot2009072018434.png

I love your style
Use grass tufts (Not sure if you were gonna add em or not):D
I can tell you will be a good mapper

I love your style
Use grass tufts (Not sure if you were gonna add em or not):D
I can tell you will be a good mapper

Thanks mate! Yeah i will add more Grass tufts. but you know if i need more trees etc. its so damn exhosting to remove grass tuffs etc. thats why i add em when im 100% done with 1 spot =)

Anyway thanks for the tips

Well Here are some Screenshots of my Quest "missing Captain"

after an boat trip when wrong his ship with hes crew went down far away from any land, But the captain manged to get himself some wooden and after 2 days laying on the wooden he discoverd an island with an great mounten and after an while he made himself an little boat house wher he keeps on bulding his new boat so he can get away from that island.

The quest is simpel you need to collect some things for him on that island. its an big mounten with some caves etc.

heres some pics

screenshot2009072119145.png

screenshot2009072119145.png

screenshot2009072119154.png

screenshot2009072119151.png

This is the new city and here are the tempel and an shop. first time i made something like the tempel. its the best tempel i have made! i were thinking of making an city with some new 8.5 spirits (First time)

Screenshot ground floor
screenshot2009072122311.png

Screenshot second floor
screenshot2009072262840.png

Screenshot overview of it
screenshot2009072122312.png

Well here are the paladin shop. as you can see too the right is the training for shooting. you cant train ther but you get 5 free Bolts/arrows
to test your MAX Damnge.

screenshot200907226266.png

Last edited:
Back