• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my mapping

YKA

Reaction score
Hello people, i'm starting here with some map pieces i started to work around the last year; By that time I was studyng visual arts, so initially was returning to Open Tibia platform by interest in the work of mapping itself as comprehensive activity, to build surfaces, grounds for develop different environments within the nature treatment, so play with sprites colours, and ratio of objects to give varied game experiences by places, started with those concepts, therefore appears the visualizing of the imaginary worlds, to take places as habitat, etc. I did many pieces i will shoot soon, all became part of the basis for an OTServ project I had to leave by the time. The pieces are quite sketched, but i know fine mappers will appreciate and some others will be interested and take ideas from here.

Green grounds
OOLF7F.png

DALz5S.png

DWp99b.png

CPxa1v.png

LzCHJi.png

DmD8u0.png

Not walkable grounds, just the stetic for the vegetation mass compositions
NuYVb9.png

NZIIRz.png

A2HmB3.png

r8K4Ea.png

caf6fD.png

rzVXta.png

4KxVvI.png

4pLV6b.png

sRtRfi.png

KDoXta.png

Last edited:
QfszuY.png

oeju9b.png

E8XcSb.png

fm7iBd.png

Near the caves where dragon's lair is placed.
t0ljy7.png

15VNhe.png

hmPMWv.png

nsCqAl.png

Still working on but in extended time to be completed, and some certainly all my mapping work will be available for download in a more advanced stage. I will show more material soon, and as i go on this.

I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but I really really like those pieces a lot mate! Pretty unique I must say, and not half bad!
Would love to see some more work, congratulations! :D

I think its nice and all but mate, you getting a bit out of hand with the borders man.. just to much for me :/ its nice work tho! i like the white gravel with the snow, it looks cool :)

What Andrew said is true, too many borders on top of each other...BUT, that makes it look cool too, or at least that's my point of view, you should take some proper screenshots ingame to actually see how it feels

Can't agree with you more Ramirow! :)
I would like to see some ingame screens aswell :D

It doesn't look bad. For my taste, you have too many colors going on in the very first picture. I'm not too big on the different grass and dirts. As said, there are a ton of borders too. Also not too big on the green trees chosen in the snow images.

IGNORE EVERYONE ABOVE, I LIKE WHAT I SEE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, YEAH?

~WHAT THEY MEAN TO SAY IS~ i can definitely tell you put time, thought, then more fucking time in your border placements. this will, BY ITSELF, make the map fucking great. i cant wait to see some of your finished work.

keep it up.

Agree with Vaka, your bordering are amazing. It looks realistic.

Continue with what you are doing, would love to see some more. Perhaps some in-game pictures with some light effects will drop the bomb.

I agree with Vaka & nikolai... This bordering is fucking amazing. It looks so realistic. I also like how you play with the different colors.. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the inspiration

Everything but the last is 110% brutally awesome. That color-mixing = Brutal. I thought I had found some nice tile-mixes together but daaamn.

PS

That minimap and overview is also just epic! Now we're talking "landscaping" :)

hey it's been quite a time, a couple of months. i am grateful for your feedback, so many thanks. I was lately returning so good to this, so i am still
...very soon more screenshots, here are a little bump.

otmap_ss1.png

otmap_ss3.png

That's some good shit mate. Looks amazing in my opinion, although many spots look unfinished therefore it retracts from overall quality. Show us more of your awesome work! :)

Awesome work, landscape looks rly realistic and bordering its just masterpiec.

YESSSSSS, SHIT LOOKS GOOD! i think you just need more depth now though, ya know? maybe a simple canyon or a levy or something to compliment all the work you put into the grounds.

just curious, how much time do you think you put into one screenshot above? cuz i put a hella lot of time into my borders, and i think you use even more than i do. either way, looks awesome holmes.

Back