• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my mapping

YESSSSSS, SHIT LOOKS GOOD! i think you just need more depth now though, ya know? maybe a simple canyon or a levy or something to compliment all the work you put into the grounds.

just curious, how much time do you think you put into one screenshot above? cuz i put a hella lot of time into my borders, and i think you use even more than i do. either way, looks awesome holmes.

i can't tell exactly, i am some quite scrambled at this, as well take on maps turns into sporadic hobby because other activities i often have on priority.

the matter is also complexing over complexing, i get my fun time on that, starting something like this:

Thanks for the comments to everyone. I am wanting the time to sit extensively and yes assemble the ideas i've been developing.

minor bump.

this is so shitty building thing

Last edited:
Do F10 in RME or printscreen and cut off the UI from editor. It will look better.

Back