• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My mappings

Thapheon

Reaction score
Hello, Im doing this only becaouse im new to mapping :p I have mapped 6 things~ or something like that:p so im pretty new xD so please, if i do something wrong or something ugly or something:p say it! =) this picture was just random, something i made for fun :p (the "spears" there.. what do you think it is ? ;P)

Attachments

You still haven't answered my question.... Who are you.

You need some training, A fast tip : don't random by putting things alot , like four fire sets why??!.

Lol, such noob...

Thapeon PM me and say "Hello Christopher (My real name) and he tells me when I was born and everything which football team I like and everything...
Then I ask him who he is, he won't give me any answer. LOL

Stalker or what?

Lol, such noob...

Thapeon PM me and say "Hello Christopher (My real name) and he tells me when I was born and everything which football team I like and everything...
Then I ask him who he is, he won't give me any answer. LOL

Stalker or what?

AHUSEHAUHSHEUSA!!! you dont know me.. if i say who iam, you wont know me anyways... so idk

Back