• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Minimap and few screens [Dragon Ball 8.54] - Beginner.

SiemaGoku

Reaction score
Whats up everyone! I want to show you my Minimap which I created. I started from scratch and built this.

Protocol: 8.54
SPR/DAT: Tibia 99% [Dragon Ball - Legacy of Goku (SPR): 1%].
MapEditor: RME [edited: items.xml/items.otbm]
Minimap:
myminimap_ground.PNG
Screens:
Cfel Arena.PNG
goku.vs.majin.veg.PNG
jakies miasto.PNG
Pilaf Place.PNG
bonw.png

c4ry.png

Regards, SG!

anddddddddddddddd its shit

You keep trashing other people's maps. Instead of trashing you should give advice on how they could make it better or maybe you could post your own maps so everyone can get some inspiration and new ideas.

or all you bad mappers could look at the thousands of other threads in this forum and contrast to your own maps. really no need to give advice, just look at good maps and compare with your bad maps.

or all you bad mappers could look at the thousands of other threads in this forum and contrast to your own maps. really no need to give advice, just look at good maps and compare with your bad maps.
No need to trash them either, I'm sure people dont upload their screenshots here to get trashed by people like you.

No need to trash them either, I'm sure people dont upload their screenshots here to get trashed by people like you.
the design is bad and boring, borders are wrong in most and it all looks autobordered. spammed doodads everywhere, illogical nature, ugly buildings, bad railings on bridges, overall land mass looks dumb and unnatural. snow/ice roads or w/e those are look stupid and illogical as well.

there's nothing good to say about your maps, better luck next time chief

the design is bad and boring, borders are wrong in most and it all looks autobordered. spammed doodads everywhere, illogical nature, ugly buildings, bad railings on bridges, overall land mass looks dumb and unnatural. snow/ice roads or w/e those are look stupid and illogical as well.

there's nothing good to say about your maps, better luck next time chief

See that's much better than trashing :)

Back