• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my movie on thunderfall

upload mervin cam and the cam when qe di died bcs he is noob and then we all survieved and killed zeptsuradio ;D that cam rox

hey guys i got 2 movie again

1->http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/653231173.html
2->http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/571455427.html

Nice Loot With Mervin and spell book :p and More

btw Mervin Dead 2 x in thunder~ :D love you Halle :p

It was panic who owner Mervin and it was halle who backstabbed Panic and Hugragra and stole the loot...
Anyway his game is over!

Kiddies should stop playing tibia... they don't get it

haha xD
but i can tell you what happend mate XDD
furst there was 199ed, 106ed and 140ek at soutgate against 4pl and 5other
then the 4pl got backstabbed and pwnd after that 199ed got pwnd and 106ed
199came back got pwnd by the Beastie UE of Panic
after that a lil battle at bridge where 140ek got alos pwnd by the Beastie UE of panic.
THen a little hide action
5guys (145ek, 125ed, 127ms 60ed, 110ed) stucked against 200ek 170ms and 3 other 130+
We raped one of the pl then our 145ek died (suicide noob)
we got rushed and killed 1 by rushing us after that we ran away shot mwall and all survived :)

It just shows how bad polish people are...
Got raped with higher levels against low lvls and low supplies

Lol it's just amazing how I have to follow ur story. The 199 ed then the 123 ed after the 200 ek got killed by the 130 ed and 60 ed but the 180 pally...

WHAAATTTTT?

Lol it's just amazing how I have to follow ur story. The 199 ed then the 123 ed after the 200 ek got killed by the 130 ed and 60 ed but the 180 pally...

WHAAATTTTT?

Mervin :D Lol Level 200 noob

just he dead and back Level 198 and he didnt buy bless and He dead again so What fuck you are think no mana shiled and u vs 8
are you Hero Or What hehe <33 Btw dont waste ur time in forum for Nothing Bye hehe

Mervin :D Lol Level 200 noob

just he dead and back Level 198 and he didnt buy bless and He dead again so What fuck you are think no mana shiled and u vs 8
are you Hero Or What hehe <33 Btw dont waste ur time in forum for Nothing Bye hehe

hah u fool i went to help a friend makin him sios and makin u guys attacking me instead him btw u guys take me as a hero so i dont know maybe i am XDDDDDDDDD

Back