• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new map =]

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
This is one of my latest it isn't finished, but I think that this one I will release or maybe use for Arkeria. So ye' the map isn't finished it's about only 1.5MB At the moment and will be finished at around 5-10MB. (My computer sucks and can't run maps over 15MB) So ye' Enjoy

jh31jo.jpg

Please Rate (0-10)​

Umm, Ye atm. Thats like the only part I have mapped which is in the middle of a trench, there isn't really anything else to show at the moment.

So ye' just one picture for now. But will add more hopefully if I have time :thumbup:

It does not have anyhting special, but is nice and decent. I think you deserv a 8

Nao plox XD It r Roax.

But jeje, I'm going to add more screens when map is more better looking and more Roax

What idea Oo?
Umm, ? I posted this in mapping. and 2 other threads.
But this has no ideas its just a piece of mapping =]

Umm might have accidently posted it in the Idea thread :/

"ewww ugly" , "sux" , "bad"

isnt it better to post something usefull like what he should do for it to be better?

or just eww ugly sux and bad?

Lol!

what he said /\ but, think about my post as more gentle, cus my words in my mind are different ~.~

Back