• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new upcoming Evo

didn't had time to map lately but made a new quest room :)
2pqs7mc.png

359xuh5.png

28tuskw.png

wkgvhh.png

2v1m6wo.png

I'm kinda a fan of your maps, furthermore I think they will have a great success in future and attract many players who like good mapping combined with a funserver
Keep it up :)

So When its done? its seems to be really awesome Server... Hurry i wanna play a awesome ot atm bored as fck at summer. Fck girls,fck party, Just lay down at sofa watch some movies,Series.

Hurryyyyyyy i wanna plaaay,

So When its done? its seems to be really awesome Server... Hurry i wanna play a awesome ot atm bored as fck at summer. Fck girls,fck party, Just lay down at sofa watch some movies,Series.

Hurryyyyyyy i wanna plaaay,
I'm not really in a hurry dont have really alot of time to work on it atm and i dont have teammates, but the map is almost done. The scripts are far from done so i still need some time to make quests etc. But if i need testers i will send u a pm:)

I really like this project! There's some amazing maps in here, I hope the EXP won't be too high so I'll give it a shot too once it's finished. Keep going! :)

Looks cool and familiar.
Especially this one ^^
20utvld.png

Could you pm me with serv ip? I'd like to see moar! :D

Looks cool and familiar.
Especially this one ^^
20utvld.png

Could you pm me with serv ip? I'd like to see moar! :D
its an edit of ur EVORPG project (town) didnt changed that building because i liked it :) and i dont like a town with only the new venore sprites :)
Anyways i will put the server online in the evening for a friend because he wants to see my maps.
I will pm u the Ip aswell :)

Edit:
Around 18:00 Europe time

its an edit of ur EVORPG project (town) didnt changed that building because i liked it :) and i dont like a town with only the new venore sprites :)
Anyways i will put the server online in the evening for a friend because he wants to see my maps.
I will pm u the Ip aswell :)

Edit:
Around 18:00 Europe time

Can you send me the ip as well?
I really like your maps.

Back