• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint My other account got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Arkanist

Reaction score
Hello my other account named Andy Man got hacked, the proofs are that let's see, I'm from Cozumel, Mexico, I'm 15 years old and my skype is andyromero142 (< I think), I don't really know what else, my last password was Chivas, I've worked with heitorsb (you can ask him) and one more thing that only me and ghostx know is that I accepted to work with him on his sv. You can ask me other stuff.

Once again, you can drop a PM to Don daniello and he'll help you. I don't think talaturen have time for this, Don daniello made a password reset for me last time when I pm'd him.

Once again, you can drop a PM to Don daniello and he'll help you. I don't think talaturen have time for this, Don daniello made a password reset for me last time when I pm'd him.

So that's enought to say:

Hello I'm talaturen, recovery my password please.

@edit/down

I was thinking a little different, like "Is that enought to say?"

Last edited:
So that's enought to say:

Hello I'm talaturen, recovery my password please.

I did the same when I lost my password, he didn't reply :p
I only remember he answered me when I was reporting a forum bug <,<

@edit/up my bad :p

Last edited:
I told Don Daniello, Bogart, Peroxide and Talaturen, Bogart and Peroxide told me to tell Daniello and Talaturen but non of the both answered me back, however I can go online in my skype that some users here know it's me or I can send some of my mappings in remeres since I've just shared pictures of it or stuff like that.

A Skype and former password probably isn't sufficient evidence that the account was yours. The password's as far as I know are encrypted.
Try things like > eMail address that's registered to the account, registration IP address (if you remember the IP you registered with), an IP you have been with in the passed etc.
(I suggest not posting these in this thread though).

I told Don Daniello, Bogart, Peroxide and Talaturen, Bogart and Peroxide told me to tell Daniello and Talaturen but non of the both answered me back, however I can go online in my skype that some users here know it's me or I can send some of my mappings in remeres since I've just shared pictures of it or stuff like that.

I'm passing along this message from Mr. Don Daniello himself: "Let me first apologize for not responding sooner. I am currently on a business trip and am unable to assist you at this time. However, due to the importance of such an issue, I would like you to know this will be taken care of as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding and patience." ;)

Also passing a message along, I recently received notice that Talaturen is on vacation.

It appears so

- - - Updated - - -

Also surely you mods can check ip history just to see if there is any form of possible truth. And although andyman agrees with me - there are a couple who know however, not the type to try and steal and account on otland lmao. XD try messaging korn and be as reasonable yet straight to the point as you can :)

I've looked into the IP addresses of the thread maker and the user he claims is his. I can confirm it is indeed him.

You sir needs to stop using the same damn password everywhere otherwise you would never have gotten this problem i bet.
why can't kids learn?

I already got it, thanks do guys. DestinationSer, It's not the password that I always use, I don't think I even use it anymore.

I already got it, thanks do guys. DestinationSer, It's not the password that I always use, I don't think I even use it anymore.

Using passwords like "Chivas" definitely means no security. If you want a real password, try something like this: 123.................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back