• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Project

Cvelzquez

Khales
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm RayHw in OTFans. I was retired a long time.
I get bored and I start again in mapping :)

This is my project. I'm working in a Evolutions Map

8NwIH.png

This is a Outlaw Replic. This is the only image I have, the entrace.

rhyBR.png

And this is a Replic of Gray Beach, and some pieces of Northern Zao. Location: South-east.

48qom.png

ZSOTb.png

kE8t.png

qEzaO.png

tid4p.png

And this is the Temple and some houses.

o8q.png

@Tibia Rox

Anybody likes the new sprites. They have a strage use, I don't like it too, but I gave this use and I liked a bit.

Saw the minimap and was like "Oh god why" but then it turned out to look a lot nicer. Gj

At first I was like hm.. while seeing the minimap, then ohh pretty cool.. then wow nice :D I love it.
Although I think you should change the grond shape from your city a bit, looks kinda unnatural.

I think you should change the grond shape from your city a bit, looks kinda unnatural.

Yeah. In that minimap image, I hadn't work in the city yet. :p I'm working in the city now

New Image:
Depot and some houses xD

iPxFd.png

Really nice work on the structres of the last pic of first page, the "depot and some houses".

You got a lot of skill, shouldnt you start working on a full map of yours instead of using evolution's shape?

Back