• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster My Rare Monsters

Very creative mate, I like them I even think Im gonna use something related for my project (with respective credits of course), if I ever finish it lol.

+Rep for releasing them and being kind to those who didnt know how to add :p

And for those saying "I dont like them" and nothing else, wtf? You know you could maybe say what you dont like about them or maybe chill? "Not my favourite but keep it up" or something similar, otherwise whats the point of your post? Making him feel bad, or you're jealous that you didnt think about it before him, or want to raise your post count, or something like that? Because I dont see any other use/reason and it certainly is not constructive criticism.

Cheers~

My favorite is twister! Nice monsters! Thanks for release

Code:
[18/07/2014 16:15:25] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Snow Soul - Unknown spell name: smokewave
[18/07/2014 16:15:25] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Demons/Snow Soul.xml)
[18/07/2014 16:15:25] [Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Snow Soul - Unknown spell name: fury_exori
[18/07/2014 16:15:25] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. (data/monster/Demons/Snow Soul.xml)

The twister is the only that I would right now say I'd use, but the rest is really creative tho!

Back