• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Servr TFS (Sylveria 8.1) Close without a warning :S

Macof

Reaction score
Helloo ppl, I Hope you can help me, srry my english but im Mexican :p, well i got the TFS mystic spirit 2.0 with sylveria 8.1 the server was good with a problems with the NPC that aren't in the Map and i think i fix it, becaouse i got now error of Scripts of npc one of addons and other of paladin spell ( the bugs are of missing letters of more end) well i fix they.. after i Fix them, the server go up without a problem.. then.. when i "fix it" the server close without a warning.. and when i host in other computer windows send me a message mystic sipirit have to close.. and only 3 opciones depure, send and dont send, well after i choose one the server close :/ i dont know what to do can u help me?

my map loads in 51 seconds and after that the server close.. then isn't a problem of my computer

=Spanish version=

Hola a ver para los que hablan español alomejor ahora si me pueden entender bueno lo del server creo que quedo claro cual es el sylveria 8.1 que usa el tfs de mystic server 2.0 el punto es que se cierra no me da nigun error en consola de warning.. ya que disque arregle los scripts de los npc.. pero se me cierra y espues descomprimo el mismo server que baje y lo trato de volver a abrir con lo que viene de default y un asi ya no me carga.. entonces no se si la cpu ya se bloquio con el programa o que pudiera hacer.. y no es problema de mi cpy ya que se cierra despues de cargar el mapa y que es tibia rl. dee 38000x38000 grande y lo carga en 50 segundos aprox.. entonces de capacidad de mi cpu que se cierre no creo que sea eso..

espero me puedan ayudar (=

Back