• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

Cause the result aint the same.. Jesus christ. Terrain autoborder tool is too fast, and mapping aint supposed to be something drastic. It takes time.
If you guys are so against using tools to ease the workload then perhaps you should consider turning your computers off and stick to drawing maps on paper. Without a pen of course, we wouldn't want to finish too quick.

James in my eyes xD YOU are awesome I love your Mappings keep it on :p

But even though you love his mapping, you can critize him and give him some hints about how to improve the shaping.
Of course, he's a great mapper. But need to work a bit on the shapes, to be honest. :)

Something to bump up my thread, in my eyes its only for showoff cuz it confuse my eyes x'D
wgw57o.jpg

I just noticed you used Macedoon's idea of the stones and the fountain! Cool! :D

it should be something like vietnam or so o.o just checked out the new walls ^.^ Credits: Magnetico, James Hetfield
4izq6r.jpg

Last edited:
the last one really pwns :p

Down : it is opinions dude, and i really like it i think it issomthng new.

Last edited:
Back