• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My site is infected, and I don't know how to clean it

S77

Reaction score
Hello. My site www.venuria-rpg.pl seems to be infected with some malware that redirects you to russian site. I know how the script looks, I saw it on Googlebot and one scanning site, but whenever I download infected files code is not there. While checking it with Googlebot, it's there. When I download and open the file, it's clean. I don't know how to fix it, anybody could help me? Server is getting soon online and I really don't want to lose players due to some security hole on accmaker.

I see website Verunia and see all works..
Normal is to put the script autoredirect for in the z_news_tickers
I know you don't have tickers in you web only in your database z_news_ticker not get redirect?

I see website Verunia and see all works..
Normal is to put the script autoredirect for in the z_news_tickers
I know you don't have tickers in you web only in your database z_news_ticker not get redirect?

Site redirects me to veuwhyz.ru, that contains malware somehow called c3284d. This is picture of the code that I see on web scanners, but not on ftp while browsing files:
lvOx7.jpg

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
venuria-rpg.pl contains content from veuwhyz.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

I got that after visiting his site.. it isn't okay! But at first it loads fine, and then does redirect. Anyway i don't know the solution to this but there is proof he needs help! :D

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
venuria-rpg.pl contains content from veuwhyz.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

I got that after visiting his site.. it isn't okay! But at first it loads fine, and then does redirect. Anyway i don't know the solution to this but there is proof he needs help! :D

Yeah, that's what I am talking about. I can't get rid of it : /

Back