• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My suggestions for softcores.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Since there is no suggestion board/thread I will make my own. Here are some things that, I think ,should be added to softcores:

1)Black skull
Why?
I don't see anything bad about black skull. Cipsoft did very good job when they implanted it. It's so much better to get a black skull on your character than banishment for whole account. I don't understand people who disagree.

2)More quests should be added. Talaturen is a dmn good coder and it doesn't take long time for him to write scripts that would cause headache for most coders in otland. Sorry if I am wrong, but Softcores doesn't have more quests than usualy real map.

Example,

In Service of Yalahar(at least 10th mission :D )
Pythius the rotten(the last part where you have to kill him)
Killing in the name of

3) and WTF? Ur still using NPC conversation trough default window as before 8.2 update. It causes lot of trouble(at least for me). I don't understand why don't you change such things...

Hope you will at least read it.

cyas! :D

I agree with the quests and NPC channel but black skull doesnt seem right to me, :(

there is not a fix thread cuz all weeks there is a new thread about someone saying what he wants

suggestions there are alot the problem is make gms to do them =D

there is not a fix thread cuz all weeks there is a new thread about someone saying what he wants

suggestions there are alot the problem is make gms to do them =D

What?

I agree with this, I don't play softcore... I did.. Anyway Nice suggestions I give ya an reppxd

great suggestions. and wtf is bad with blackskull, its like getting banned on one char on the acc, or being banned on the whole acc. what would u choose? rofl.

great suggestions. and wtf is bad with blackskull, its like getting banned on one char on the acc, or being banned on the whole acc. what would u choose? rofl.

true, but most ppl havent really getted this black skull neither has I before i readed that it just bans the account? whats the deal, you get banned for pking 2 days anyways, but they still should have red skull, 3 for red, 6 black 7 for ban

i either do not play but i know what should be made in the server and if it gets better i might start again cuz wow is kinda boring now...

I think I got an answer for why people doesnt like black skull,

first of all, it lasts longer than a bannishment and second if u are trapped, u might wanna just ue and get a ban instead of dying and now thats not possible.

true, but most ppl havent really getted this black skull neither has I before i readed that it just bans the account? whats the deal, you get banned for pking 2 days anyways, but they still should have red skull, 3 for red, 6 black 7 for ban

i either do not play but i know what should be made in the server and if it gets better i might start again cuz wow is kinda boring now...

Whats the deal? Criminal record...

I don't agree with the npc thingy, it's so much easier just to type "buy 20 bp mp" than buying it trough the trade window. But I agree that they should add more quests.

I don't agree with the npc thingy, it's so much easier just to type "buy 20 bp mp" than buying it trough the trade window. But I agree that they should add more quests.

and its how it gonna be, he just wants more ppl at same time can buy items, but they cant if they dont use npc window t_T

You will buy able to say "buy 10 bp sd". Only differnce is that you will say that in NPC channel what means you will not have to w8 other players to buy runes.

You will buy able to say "buy 10 bp sd". Only differnce is that you will say that in NPC channel what means you will not have to w8 other players to buy runes.

But you have to swap between the channels.

Gogo blackskull then i can kill every noob i possibly want

No, u won't be able to kill more than 6 noobs you want... you got black skull=bye bye pking xd

But you have to swap between the channels.

Have you never played real tibia? The swap between challens happens automaticly... You are being redirected to it when you greet a NPC. Though you will have to swamp back on you own, however, it's better to swap isntead of standing and w8ing a retard/s who is buying his runes ~10 minutes...

Killing in the name of.. is a too freaking long quest to script, ...
Even I wouldn't bother scripting THAT.

3) and WTF? Ur still using NPC conversation trough default window as before 8.2 update. It causes lot of trouble(at least for me). I don't understand why don't you change such things...

You can use both "Trade" and "buy bp sds"

Back