• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Thoughts...

CartelChroma

Save me
Reaction score
Every single day i look upon some servers and i just sit here, waiting. For that one server that will take my breath away. Sadly there are so much more Evo's nowadays. XDC had extreme potential, sadly the community were just so terrible made Xagul quit the project. Not even excited about madness 3 cause tibia has just gone a rye. After XDC I realized it doesn't even matter if the server is good or not, shit keeps slipping out of our fingers. I will probably stop playing tibia in general, this is just too disheartening.
RoA was at least decently playable but the 'update' just turned out to be him disappearing from the community altogether.
Oh well hope these changes will really come through. In all honesty i think every evo and rl map should just be shut down, not really how i feel an OT server should really be, but that's my opinion and it probably densest matter.​

Back