• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My thread got locked ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello,

My thread here on the feedback section where it does not belong which were moved from chit-chat to feedback for an unknown reason and then locked by Don Daniello because this moderator had this reason to close it.

Quoted by Don Daniello:
I don't know what you are talking about but it doesn't make much sense (to anyone as I can see).

I conclude that you are not awaiting an answer, as you responded in a weird way to Peroxide's post. Therefore I will close the topic.

So basically if I have understood why he closed my thread it was because this guy had problems understanding it nor did his friends understand it? And he also "concludes" that I'm not awaiting an answer therefore it's highly convient to close it?

Also responded in a weird way to Peroxide's post?

Wait, what? what is going on haha? am I really making a thread that my thread is closed down because a moderator finds it hard to understand but everything it stands for is in the thread? And because he believes I respond in a "weird" way to Peroxide it's decided to be closed? And why is it even in the feedback section?

Fribben.

It sounds like he closed it because it didn't sound like you wanted a reply, because you replied to peroxide in a way that sounded like the topic had finished.

Looks like there's something wrong, He is angry for his moderator-mate, so he closed the thread? What a great moderator! rofl
Doesn't look that's there's freedom over there, freedom in posting.
Anyway, that only was my opinion.

Yours,
iFATE.

It sounds like he closed it because it didn't sound like you wanted a reply, because you replied to peroxide in a way that sounded like the topic had finished.

If that's so, please enlighten me how.

Quoted by me:
People should really READ through things carefully before posting, because most of you doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

How can you guys draw a conclusion when you don't even understand what the thread is about, most of you read what you want to read and skip the rest and say things that are irrelavant and has nothing to do with the thread.

Peroxide posted things on the thread concerning his job, and I were stating that I was just poiting out how these threads were guarded and mostly the thread headperson(s) are the moderators that were in this case.

So me responding that way to Peroxide is quite obvious since he was posting without thinking or reading through the thread CAREFULLY NOR ENOUGH. This fact about Peroxide is based on a chat conversation I had with him yesterday. He stated he was too tired to understand what the thread is all about and now it's closed because someone who is tired made a post that didn't really match the topic and the respond that I made to that irrelavant post made it locked.

How can you justify that?

If that's so, please enlighten me how.

Quoted by me:
People should really READ through things carefully before posting, because most of you doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

How can you guys draw a conclusion when you don't even understand what the thread is about, most of you read what you want to read and skip the rest and say things that are irrelavant and has nothing to do with the thread.

Peroxide posted things on the thread concerning his job, and I were stating that I was just poiting out how these threads were guarded and mostly the thread headperson(s) are the moderators that were in this case.

So me responding that way to Peroxide is quite obvious since he was posting without thinking or reading through the thread CAREFULLY NOR ENOUGH. This fact about Peroxide is based on a chat conversation I had with him yesterday. He stated he was too tired to understand what the thread is all about and now it's closed because someone who is tired made a post that didn't really match the topic and the respond that I made to that irrelavant post made it locked.

How can you justify that?
Plus 1.
With ya!

I guess (ABUSING) is a forum rule here, eh?!
I'm waiting until Talaturen posts, I/Fribben.

Edit;

Please read your Addendums in Rules (MR. Staff MEMBER).

Which says;
Addendum 2:
(Position abuse will not be tolerated. As a staff member, our job is to help people, not harm them. We may only use our powers for the purposes that they have been given to us. Any sign of abuse should be reported to an administrator immediately).
Addendum 4:
You can complain for an unjustified action using the Feedback board but you may not attack the responsible moderator in a personal manner. We are all humans, we also make mistakes.

We got the premission to complain about a moderator or else, There is something consists from 7 characters, F-r-e-e-d-o-m.

Last edited:
Don Daniello, I know you will read this reply since you obviously have a hard problem replying but I can understand you aswell, locking a thread and having a reason to lock it that is completely worthless might be a challenge to post here. But I still want a reply, and several moderators has viewed this but I still get no answer, so???

He closed your thread as it was gonna start a flame war.

Looks like there's something wrong, He is angry for his moderator-mate, so he closed the thread? What a great moderator!

Why would he be mad?

Stop taking things on the internet as if it was real life.

Rambo I think you're flying beside the birds far far away!

ONT: Mr Don Daniello has not been found yet after the hide and seek comptetion, I wonder if his also flying..

EDIT: now THIS reply is restored, do anyone see a reason why it got deleted?

Last edited:
Your thread wasn't going anywhere and it was pointless overall.

This is a thread about the closure of Fribben's other thread, not religion.

@Fribben, I can't really answer for Don's decision to close the thread, but I can somewhat see how. But overall I don't think it should have been moved to Feedback, especially if you weren't looking for an answer etc.
-pero

Prest: Who taught you that the world is active just around you? If it wasn't intresting in your opinion, then why are you following me? You either have a crush or you want to get new friends.

Peroxide: Please enlighten me how you can "somehow" see why he closed it.

Rambo: I believe you are flying far far away along with the birds!

And why did my post get deleted?? Once again, is Don Daniello also flying along with the birds? Scared of comming down?

Well seeing as it was moved to Feedback by another moderator, If Don Daniello didn't see it in Chit chat before hand he may have thought you were expecting an answer here. Whereas overall it was just a thread that was your opinion on moderators.
So either way, you're going to have to wait for Don to reply, he'll reply when he has time to.

Well, he clearly does not state that Peroxide, so please don't try to defend him by saying that. He closed it because I responded in a "weird way" and that he "concludes" that I'm not awaiting an answer.

And is that a reason enough? No I don't think so, that's maybe why he is hiding. I am actually waiting for Talaturen on this process because I know Talaturen is a guy who go after right decisions and not kids who wants to choose friends over right and wrong.

I'm not defending Don, he could have elaborated a little more. But because it was moved to Feedback board (The board where you come for answers). Get the drift?

Don Daniello viewed the thread BEFORE it was moved, so no I don't get your drift. And I want an answer on who removed my post IN THIS THREAD and WHY.

- - - Updated - - -

Rambo I think you're flying beside the birds far far away!

ONT: Mr Don Daniello has not been found yet after the hide and seek comptetion, I wonder if his also flying..

EDIT: now THIS reply is restored, do anyone see a reason why it got deleted?

Does anyone see why this post got deleted? ^

EDIT2: Quoted by Peroxide in private message: "The post that was deleted (Don flying in clouds) something along those lines, it was me, accidently."

Last edited:
You made a thread about moderators guarding a thread too much, what kind of response do you want from such a thread?
Edit: about your post being deleted, it was an accident, we're all humans, and this thread got a massive clean, I can see how Peroxide might have accidentally deleted a post that wasn't offtopic.

Prest, why am I even talking to you? Why are you even in this section? But to answer your questions: Read the thread again because you obviously didn't understand anything.

Once again the world isn't all about you, so I don't care wether you can see how Peroxide might have accidently deleted it or not, you have NOTHING to do in this thread really, so why are you even throwing your comments like they mean "that" much.

Pathetic haha

Prest, why am I even talking to you? Why are you even in this section? But to answer your questions: Read the thread again because you obviously didn't understand anything.

Once again the world isn't all about you, so I don't care wether you can see how Peroxide might have accidently deleted it or not, you have NOTHING to do in this thread really, so why are you even throwing your comments like they mean "that" much.

Pathetic haha

f8a.gif

Where in my post did I say the world is all about me? And I do have something to do in this thread, to tell you
Your thread wasn't going anywhere and it was pointless overall.
And your comments don't mean any more than mine do. But anyways I will not turn this into another flame war, have fun making shit up in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.