• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My thread got locked ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello,

My thread here on the feedback section where it does not belong which were moved from chit-chat to feedback for an unknown reason and then locked by Don Daniello because this moderator had this reason to close it.

Quoted by Don Daniello:
I don't know what you are talking about but it doesn't make much sense (to anyone as I can see).

I conclude that you are not awaiting an answer, as you responded in a weird way to Peroxide's post. Therefore I will close the topic.

So basically if I have understood why he closed my thread it was because this guy had problems understanding it nor did his friends understand it? And he also "concludes" that I'm not awaiting an answer therefore it's highly convient to close it?

Also responded in a weird way to Peroxide's post?

Wait, what? what is going on haha? am I really making a thread that my thread is closed down because a moderator finds it hard to understand but everything it stands for is in the thread? And because he believes I respond in a "weird" way to Peroxide it's decided to be closed? And why is it even in the feedback section?

Fribben.

Prest, why am I even talking to you? Why are you even in this section? But to answer your questions: Read the thread again because you obviously didn't understand anything.

Once again the world isn't all about you, so I don't care wether you can see how Peroxide might have accidently deleted it or not, you have NOTHING to do in this thread really, so why are you even throwing your comments like they mean "that" much.

Pathetic haha

So, let me get this straight.
First, you make a nonesense thread complaining about situations and showing everyone how moderators acted corruptly regarding realsoft
Then you say the thread has a point, and the point is to let people know about it (like people would actually care), if it isn't a complaint, then what is it? The thread is POINTLESS a.k.a IT DOESNT HAVE A POINT, you just throw random facts about something (wanting to start a flamewar(?))
And then you don't accept people commenting it because "they have nothing to do here" and they think "they are the center of the world" thus they cant comment your thread?
Whatev, just get over it ffs, you are so hysterical it surprises me.

Don Daniello viewed the thread BEFORE it was moved, so no I don't get your drift. And I want an answer on who removed my post IN THIS THREAD and WHY.
Wrong. What makes you think I saw it when it was in Chit Chat? I don't pay attention to that board.
So you don't want an answer to the first post in this thread? Then what is it about? Just to write a post that someone will delete so that you can demand an aswer for it? I don't get your drift, you have certainly drifted far off the topic.

First, you make a nonesense thread complaining about situations and showing everyone how moderators acted corruptly regarding realsoft
Then you say the thread has a point, and the point is to let people know about it (like people would actually care), if it isn't a complaint, then what is it? The thread is POINTLESS a.k.a IT DOESNT HAVE A POINT, you just throw random facts about something (wanting to start a flamewar(?))
And then you don't accept people commenting it because "they have nothing to do here" and they think "they are the center of the world" thus they cant comment your thread?
This is a great point.

You did not want an answer, it wasn't a complaint so what is it? Whatever it was, I closed the topic to let it be whatever you wanted, although I should have deleted it because it doesn't have any purpose (and one is strongly expected on the Feedback board).

What you want is only ATTENTION around here. You just keep on making random threads... you wanna practice English?

Don Daniello, I don't know who gave you the moderator status but you are just embaressing yourself with stating things comming from your head instead of stating facts.

You say I did not want an answer, did you go into my head and see that or on what basis are you even saying that?

It does have a purpose, just because you have a hard time understand things doesn't mean nobody else does.

@Prest: This is the feedback section and I'm currently waiting for a moderator and an admins response in this thread, therefore your comments are useless and completely worthless in this case, you have nothing to do here other than to gain new friends. You can do that outside your door.

@Santi: Your comments are also worthless in this thread.

I can't actually believe how dumb most people are on OTLand, a bunch of kids who can't understand the meaning of most things and you have to explain several times and yet they aren't capable of picking up the information, I'm still not satistfied with the reason you closed my thread, therefore I will take this process further until an administrator checks into this, because most of you moderators that have been talking to me, can't read properly and have problems understanding FACTS.

So, Don Daniello, maybe you want to go and practice English yourself because you obviously don't understand anything I wrote.

So, Don Daniello, maybe you want to go and practice English yourself because you obviously don't understand anything I wrote.

Maybe after that statement, don't wonder why the thread will get closed again?

I agree with fribben on some points, like don daniello so nicely put in another thread he doesn't care about the community and he sees himself better than everyone else. Not an exact quote but still pretty cute, i just hope he doesn't believe it himself, being a mod on an Open tibia forum doesn't really benefit you in any other way then.. um..

I just think with that attitude talaturen should've thought twice about hiring him.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but you might not get any other answer.
You certainly got enough attention on the Feedback board, so I'm sure administrators have also noticed you.
Actually, if you are concerned about language proficiency of moderators here, I can assure it's quite better than yours (I won't point out your errors here though). It looks like native speakers didn't understand you either.

I will close this thread (what a surprise, why?!!!111). It seems you are waiting for Talaturen's answer, he can reply in closed threads if he feels the need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.