• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Tibian Life!

fE7E19.png

You should have bought Redbot :S

I was considering that option too aswell, but after purchasing XenoBot I got abit surprised actually, it was way better than I thought it would be :)! Still, it cannot be compared to what Neobot was and I'm abit annoyed why the would try to place the UI into the client somehow, I find it easier to navigate it if it would look like Neo.

I prefer the UI in the client rather than Neobot, but that's my opinion.
Of course the cavebot needs work, buttons instead of right click -> add node..
But apart from that I think the bot is great, suits my needs of hunting, depositing, refilling, banking, healing etc.
Redbot, a few people got detected last banwave, Xenobot no one got banned.

But I guess that's only just 1 banwave.

Keep the images coming :)

Why hunting such low level monsters?

I quited Tibia because I got killed meanwhile I was AFK botting with red skull. (The script wasn't perfect and they knew that!) I'm just trying to make some decent money and this place is always free and there is no risk of getting killed around here meanwhile I'm being AFK. Anyway, do you have any suggestions where I may hunt to get profit and some better experience? Dragons isn't really much better and it's usually crowded.

I quited Tibia because I got killed meanwhile I was AFK botting with red skull. (The script wasn't perfect and they knew that!) I'm just trying to make some decent money and this place is always free and there is no risk of getting killed around here meanwhile I'm being AFK. Anyway, do you have any suggestions where I may hunt to get profit and some better experience? Dragons isn't really much better and it's usually crowded.

Your wasting premium time & stamina by doing this...

Your wasting premium time & stamina by doing this...

You're wasting your time doing this post because I don't give a F**K if I'm wasting a few days of premium time & stamina. Instead of posting something which is pretty useless why don't you give me some constructive feedback and try to give me suggestions of where I can hunt instead?

You're wasting your time doing this post because I don't give a F**K if I'm wasting a few days of premium time & stamina. Instead of posting something which is pretty useless why don't you give me some constructive feedback and try to give me suggestions of where I can hunt instead?

Ur not hunting,ur botting...

Back