• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Tibian Life!

119 - 123
DIelUe.png

Missed the level up :(
mVyu6J.png

Dont bother with edron and those major cities.. That's the place everyone goes cause they think "some spawns, easy access to all cities.. good place to go". I did lb rots 10-20 cause well, I was 140th~ player on main.. Then carlin ghostlands south hole after the demon skeleton till 26.. 26- till now guards ^^.

Dont bother with edron and those major cities.. That's the place everyone goes cause they think "some spawns, easy access to all cities.. good place to go". I did lb rots 10-20 cause well, I was 140th~ player on main.. Then carlin ghostlands south hole after the demon skeleton till 26.. 26- till now guards ^^.

I'll create myself a script at the Liberty-Bay rotworms when the server goes online then, we'll see if I can get some decent exp :)!

Back