• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Tracked YALAHAR MAP!

I am now releasing a rl map with all the cities including the newly added Yalahar. version 8.4 ofc.

Rep++ ? =P

:)
Here you go ;P
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Use this map (replace this world folder with the existing one in the serv) :
world.rar

PS:
The yalahar in this map is not the 100% since i don't want to release it yet :) But you can use this one ;P
You can find yalahar at these cordinates "32801 31231 7"

Yours, Old GM Peeb @ Narozia :)

What its peeb server ?:S....

rl map ? how much mb its the map ?

people asking for scan, its an otbm and 2 xml files, cant have a virus. and its clean anyway. scanned it, but it aint real

EDIT: its a pretty nice rl map, its 98mb when u extract it from the 20 something mb, however the yalahar is just a crudely pasted unfinished version...full of random spawns and voids

people asking for scan, its an otbm and 2 xml files, cant have a virus. and its clean anyway. scanned it, but it aint real

EDIT: its a pretty nice rl map, its 98mb when u extract it from the 20 something mb, however the yalahar is just a crudely pasted unfinished version...full of random spawns and voids

Can you release it ? i think he posted my server... -.-!

Stupid Idiot Barker!

I am now releasing a rl map with all the cities including the newly added Yalahar. version 8.4 ofc.

Rep++ ? =P

:)
Here you go ;P
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Use this map (replace this world folder with the existing one in the serv) :
world.rar

PS:
The yalahar in this map is not the 100% since i don't want to release it yet :) But you can use this one ;P
You can find yalahar at these cordinates "32801 31231 7"

Yours, Old GM Peeb @ Narozia :)

Its look like all in peoples like have been in Narozia Team and are in Narozia Team are scammers...

1. This its my map all credits goes to me, he just put in yalahar.
2. I told him in msn if he released my map and he said no NO!
3. He said gimme map and i give you full yalahar i said ok im little bored of OT anyway just want the yalahar you know.
4. He didint give full yalahar he just a scammer .!

Talaturen you should ip ban scammers... so we can trust peoples in OTLand.net!!!!!!!!!

Chris fu** your m*****

I told you . I added him because of i wanted to ask For the yalahar... But he didnt answer till he saw my thread.. About the rl npc.. Then he answered me.. And wanted to scam me.. Wky im saying this is because . ... To never trust any of the narozia noobs..

Zonet very nice of you Allah tackar dig.

However, could you release the map with spawn files... i mean do you mind put some work in it? if you already have done, sorry i didnt find.

Thanks i give you rep

I told you . I added him because of i wanted to ask For the yalahar... But he didnt answer till he saw my thread.. About the rl npc.. Then he answered me.. And wanted to scam me.. Wky im saying this is because . ... To never trust any of the narozia noobs..

I dont need your fucking npcs! I can make my own in 5 seconds

@up

Why didn't you answer me when i asked about the map... and then when you saw my thread you msged me "do you got RL NPCS?" i said yes... and then you keep talked and spammed me.. you narozia noobs. :)

@up

Why didn't you answer me when i asked about the map... and then when you saw my thread you msged me "do you got RL NPCS?" i said yes... and then you keep talked and spammed me.. you narozia noobs. :)
It never hurts to ask stupid boy :confused::confused:'

@Ates mjo la ut din server men sa aldrig att det var min server :wub:

Just select everything and copy it? How else? Or you could try Importing Map with RME, altough some of your map might be lost if it gets overwrited that way.

Back