• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My webdesigns etc.

Playing around a little with a admin layout
259iwzp.png

A very secret thing, no way to tell what it is!
w1r30g.png

I suggest to change the background color of the search field, it doesn't look nice. Maybe the same color as the content bg? Or same color as menu but a bit darker, your choice. :)
Wow, that one looks horrible now haha, thanks for your suggestions but I think I'll just go ahead and delete that one xD.

It looks clean and I like blue, but what is that rectangle shape with text "468 x 60" meant for? Also where is the footer? I'd also align those boxes to the right just like the header and paragraph text.

Last edited:
It looks clean but im sorry all of your designs looks almost the same.
It's to much wordpress over it, almost looks like you've just stolen a wordpress theme (a free one).

Try to open up your mind more and make something new, other colors new shapes and different fonts.
I want to see a design for a resturant, they serve all kinds of food, their interior of the resturant is nearly all wood (wooden pillars, wooden tables, wooden floors etc.) but sure there are some things that aint wood.

If you feel like trying to make a design for the food resturant please share the result! :)

Back