• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My Website

Showings threads, posts and that now works :)
j9y983.png

^^ mine is already like that, abit more advanced

i wonder if permalinks can be added to it, without lagging too much the db

http://tibiard.com/index.php?subtopic=forum^^ i also made a function similar like OTlands's New Posts search

^^ and chojrak is linking this post too

Last edited:
PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '66.197.250.117' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a2661200/public_html/login.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting
Host '66.197.250.117' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '66.197.250.117' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a2661200/public_html/login.php on line 6

Free Web Hosting
Host '66.197.250.117' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
that isnt mine, is it ^_^

I haven't updated anything to the freehost site for a while, I'm currently at my fathers place so I wont update it this week.

Started to re-design a bit.
I also got a new logo which Archez created :)

dzz6me.png

lol whats lazy in coding

Fixed multiple news , I need to fix the looks a bit now :p

nyb6us.png

2elurdv.png

28l8c54.png

24ynzbd.png

Forum:
155lb7t.png

Posting now works :)
2db8cno.png

Last edited:
Simple, professional and great! Once again, it has been proven that simplicity and harmony is much more important than the dozen of heavy layers one above the other. The color isn't mine though and the top of the website seems a bit empty (I'm talking about that space to the right of the main logo).
Other than that - congratulations. I just love those buttons and the menu ^^

Regards
Sey~

Back