• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My Website

Make the text in the footer smaller. It doesn't look good now. And do the same with this: 20th Feb 2010, 20:01 Posted by Zisly

A bit of the admin panel.
Kind of stole the quick menu thing idea from Joomla :p
s5l2ms.png

Nice work, you keep changing hosts. xD Why don't you run your own server?

Nice work, you keep changing hosts. xD Why don't you run your own server?

I'm staying with the host I have now :p
Edit; Wtf, it seems like my post count has been locked or something. It has been on 3,669 for a while now 0o

testing

Nope, seem to be working fine. D:

On some forums, post costs are being updated once a day. But not in case of OTland.

I guess since you got so many post counts, it happens that threads are getting deleted with a few of your posts all the time. :D

testing

Nope, seem to be working fine. D:

On some forums, post costs are being updated once a day. But not in case of OTland.

I guess since you got so many post counts, it happens that threads are getting deleted with a few of your posts all the time. :D
Yeah, has to be that :p

Anyway, I made a grey'ish theme aswell. Not much changed except the header :p
21sx9k.png

Wow, its huge difference between the first screenshot and the last ones. Show us more! :)

Started on yet another design :<

Edit; fixed the huge text xD
5cymtf.png

Back