• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC doens't showing up images.

Hyagosrs

Solutions
Reaction score
all the images aren't showing up, and I've already checked the HTML folder and the images are there. Any idea?
111.png

Solution
S
if you are a linux user it might be permissions issue try to cast : sudo chmod 775 -R /var/www/html , if you are windows user i would tell you right click on the image that is not viewing, and open image in new window, check the path and check if there is image in that path
if you are a linux user it might be permissions issue try to cast : sudo chmod 775 -R /var/www/html , if you are windows user i would tell you right click on the image that is not viewing, and open image in new window, check the path and check if there is image in that path

Solution
Try to right click on image and open in new tab. Then see if there is any error.

You can also look in right click -> "Inspect" -> then look into "Network" tab for status.
1628629467767.png

Back