• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Landing page

MyAAC

Solutions
Reaction score
FYI: Its shown when first time visiting page. Then its saving in PHP session that you visited the landing page, and on next visit it shows main AAC site.

Maybe I'll change in the future that it will be saved in cookies instead of session then it will be saved for ever i suppose.

"The file you are trying to upload is not a .zip file. Please try again." :(

I see many ppl have this problem.

Saves in php, exactly where? And you cant uninstall this plugin when you are in admin panel it says you dont have permission or something like this, which makes no sense.

Saves in php, exactly where? And you cant uninstall this plugin when you are in admin panel it says you dont have permission or something like this, which makes no sense.

It has been fixed in MyAAC 0.7.10

@Lucifer @MxSoft
Untitled.png

To align it to center go to landing\basic.css and replace
Line:89
CSS:
body
{
   text-align: center;
   margin: 0;
   position: absolute;
   width: 1200px;
   height: 600px;
   background-color: #061222;
   color: #061222;
}
With
CSS:
body
{
   text-align: center;
   margin: 0;
   position: absolute;
   left: 250px;
   top: 160px;
   width: 1200px;
   height: 600px;
   background-color: #061222;
   color: #061222;
}
To adjust align how ever you want just play with width and height.

Forgot to mention: you have to remake background_artwork because you can see clear cut at the top so if you have the basic of photshop just brush it.

Please fix that horrible background centering with this.
CSS:
html {
    background: url(images/bg.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed;
    background-size: cover; 
}

FYI: Its shown when first time visiting page. Then its saving in PHP session that you visited the landing page, and on next visit it shows main AAC site.

Maybe I'll change in the future that it will be saved in cookies instead of session then it will be saved for ever i suppose.

Hello can u do this please ?

Hi slawkens!
I'm impressed with your AAC and it's been fun refreshing my skills while editing the homepage to fit my needs. Check it out if you'd like Reborn (https://reborn.jhockert.se)

Anyhow, have you had a chance to look at saving to cookies instead of session for this plugin yet?
Would it be as simple as changing below?
setSession('user_landed', true);
to
setCookie('user_landed', true);

EDIT:
plugins/landing-page.php
PHP:
<?php
if($_COOKIE('user_landed') == false) {
    header('Location: landing/');
    exit();
}
?>