• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] List Of Items

I dropped 'list_of_items' from the SQL database, installed the latest plugin, added the lines to index.php and created the new file /system/verified.php for the new array. I know the array is working because if I click on any items sub page it displays the headers for the table, but no data. When I try to "reload items", I get this error:
1656816001814.png
It says there's a duplicate entry for "list_of_items" but I don't understand why since I already dropped it from the database?

Thanks!

Hello
I installed the plugin. I am able to load a list of items in the admin panel. however, after entering the tab, the following is displayed:
Code:
Direct access not allowed!

Please help me.

Hello
I installed the plugin. I am able to load a list of items in the admin panel. however, after entering the tab, the following is displayed:
Code:
Direct access not allowed!

Please help me.

What URL (address) are you trying to access?

Which version should I use for this plugin to work? because I added it and nothing appears about items?

yes bro empty :/ i tested all versions of myaac y use ubuntu 18.04

You need to enable development mode in aac to see the error.

Go into config.local.php and set:

$config['env'] = 'dev';

This way the error will be shown on screen and you can post it here.

Back