[MyAAC][Plugin] PagSeguro (Brazilian payments gateway)

slawkens

Developer
Premium User
Support Team
Best answers
So, as some user requested it, here it is. Fresh PagSeguro donate page for MyAAC!

It will work alone with Tibia Client 11 and built-in shop system (it will give Coins (coins field in database) to the user account).

OR: If you want it to use with Gesior Shop System and premium_points field, then first install Gesior Shop System, and then this.

Download: Release myaac-pagseguro 1.0 · slawkens/myaac-pagseguro · GitHub

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select myaac-pagseguro.zip and click upload. Thats all!

Configuration: You'll find it in file plugins/pagseguro/config.php

Screenshot:
myaac_pagseguro_2.jpg
myaac_pagseguro_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice Mirow

Best answers
Check plugins/pagseguro/config cause it most likely has been overwritten when you installed plugin again. Make sure you have correct email and tokens there.

now it worked but I found some bugs ... my friend made a donation for me to test the pagseguro, I received the email from them confirming, but no coin was credited to him and the database has not set neither the pagseguro nor the pagseguro_transactions. The return page did not work either .. how can I solve?

vG -

Best answers

Ice Mirow

Best answers
Sorry, I can not edit the post above
2 -> Notificação de transação
2.1 -> Definir notificação de transações:
http://localhost/myaac-master/payments/pagseguro.php
When i use this steps /\, he cause bug at my google chrome, and dont set coins to account, at the same moment, this set "pagseguro_transactions" but not happen nothing.

screenshots:

Screenshot - pagseguro
Screenshot - pagseguro
Screenshot - mysql transaction
Screenshot - mysql acc

@slawkens