• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] PagSeguro (Brazilian payments gateway)

Look into your nginx error.log. There should be more info about this error.

I looked for the log, but I guess there's nothing relevant inside. Take a look...
I did the buying process again and refreshed the Bitvise Client, and the last log I saw was from 06:07:58 AM.

Last edited:
Aparently he left people w/o support for its plugins or so, even his git issues..
but well, im gonna link mine here
Pagseguro not delivering coins the way it was configured for · Issue #8 · slawkens/myaac-plugins (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac-plugins/issues/8)

Hi, was making some tests using sandbox mode and well
here is what i have it configured

Code:
$config['pagSeguro'] = array(
        'email' => '',
        'environment' => 'sandbox', // production, sandbox
        'token' => array(
                'production' => 'yourtokenhere',
                'sandbox' => '',
        ),
        'urlRedirect' => '?subtopic=points&action=final', // default should be good
        'productName' => 'Coins', // or Coins
        'productValue' => 1.00,
        'doublePoints' => false, // should points be doubled? for example: for 5 points donated you become 10.
        'donationType' => 'coins', // what should be added to player account? points/coins
        'options' => array( // cost => points/coins
                '5,00' => 100,
                '10,00' => 225,
                '20,00' => 550,
                '40,00' => 1250,
                '60,00' => 2000,
        )
);

the page is also kinda weird cuz it ask how many points instead amount you want to 'pay'
i mean, the point you put there is the amount of money you want to pay.

if i enter 550 (for 20 brl) it will charge me 550 BRL instead.

i saw other payment option that uses a drop down menu with fixed values, would be better.

the problem here is also, i did set 60 => 2000 cuz i did imagine that if i enter 60 (points (weird way to make it)) im going to receive 2000 coins, must remember that 60 points will charge me for 60 BRL that should gimme 2000 coins, but i only got 120 coins

Back