• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin][Template] Loleslav

It worked, but now it has made another mistake.
1559846680975.png

Outro problema tambem é quando cria o personagem da esse erro

It worked, but now it has made another mistake.
View attachment 36787

Outro problema tambem é quando cria o personagem da esse erro
View attachment 36788

Execute this in database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE myaac_spells MODIFY `vocations` VARCHAR(500) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE myaac_weapons MODIFY `vocations` VARCHAR(500) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

Hello again, any change I make in any .twig file, I can not see the change by pressing f5 or ctrl f5, just see deleting the folder "system \ cache" wanted to know if it would have to disable this, it is very annoying to have to delete the folder every time you change something.

@slawkens

I recorded a video showing what's happening.

Last edited:
@slawkens

Hello, could you help me? I'm trying to play the quest system but I'm not able to do what I need, because I have very little experience, my server has about 90 quests, and what's complicated is that it shows how it is in the first photo, I wanted to leave the same so I used it in my gesior, the one in the second photo, a division in the middle to fit more quests in less lines, and if you did not get too big for a show / hide, thank you very much, and I think other people could also use, if I need to create a topic, and if it gives, see my video I posted in the previous post, thanks and again, VERY GOOD SITE, SUCCESS!

@slawkens
Como posso fazer para por limite de players na guild? pelo gesior eu fazia assim, poderia me ajudar?

HTML:
if(!check_name($name))
            $guild_errors[] = 'Ocorreu um Erro.';
        $guildMembers = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(`gr`.`id`) AS `total` FROM `players` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` AS `gr` ON `gr`.`id` = `p`.`rank_id` WHERE `gr`.`guild_id` = '.$guild->getId() )->fetch();
        if($guildMembers['total'] >= 16)
            $guild_errors[] = 'Voce pode invitar apenas 15 player na guild.';
        if(empty($guild_errors))
        {

Someone can help me?
I want to put under Latest News
the content with articles
1.jpg

so that articles would be displayed on the main page just under the news
someone know where i should put new code and what is that code?

Someone can help me?
View attachment 51081

I want to do the same. But i dont know how to put articles to the main page...
Someone can help us?

Someone can help me?
View attachment 51081

I want to do the same. But i dont know how to put articles to the main page...
Someone can help us?

Do you mean Featured Article? If so, I just added it in this commit to the loleslav-template: loleslav-template: Add Tickers & Featured Article · slawkens/myaac-plugins@58c0603 (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac-plugins/commit/58c060314d1139070498fa3a35cc23e70da061f3)

If you mean something more general, like your own articles, then you need to add something like in description.html.twig, in the template.php file. I can't tell you the code because I don't know what you mean, but it would be something like that:
HTML:
<h2 class="title">ARTICLES</h2>
<div class="entry">
   Your code here
</div>

Do you mean Featured Article? If so, I just added it in this commit to the loleslav-template: loleslav-template: Add Tickers & Featured Article · slawkens/myaac-plugins@58c0603 (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac-plugins/commit/58c060314d1139070498fa3a35cc23e70da061f3)

If you mean something more general, like your own articles, then you need to add something like in description.html.twig, in the template.php file. I can't tell you the code because I don't know what you mean, but it would be something like that:
HTML:
<h2 class="title">ARTICLES</h2>
<div class="entry">
   Your code here
</div>
How to remove Tickers?
I want only to show Articles1603719291631.png

________________________________________________________________________________

and the 2 problem is
1603720577806.png
I want show there full content of article how to change it?

Last edited:
How to remove Tickers?
I want only to show ArticlesView attachment 51101

________________________________________________________________________________

and the 2 problem is
View attachment 51106
I want show there full content of article how to change it?

To remove tickers - remove then in Admin Panel.

To allow longer text in article, you need to edit this in system/pages/admin/news.php:
Code:
define('ARTICLE_TEXT_LIMIT', 300);

Change 300 to your number.

And also modify your mysql database table in phpmyadmin - myaac_news, and edit article_text length.

@slawkens
How to put statistics this table to somewhere else?
And where is file to edit this table?
I dont want this table next to my news
asd.jpg

Back