• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MyAAC site not working after installation

dnmk

Reaction score
Hi there.
So basically I've had Gesior ACC installed and it was working fine but i wanted to switch to MyAAC, so i simply deleted all the files i /var/www/html and then dragged myAAC files there. I am in developing process so the Gesior was just fresh after install without any changes.
Then I set the permissions for the whole folder, went on to adress/install, everything went smooth from start to finish, but the site is not working with HTTP Error 500.
The Admin Panel works, same with phpMyAdmin.
Working on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Also here is my default file as i possibly made a mistake here:
PHP:
server {
    listen 80;
    root /var/www/html;
    index index.php;
    server_name your-domain.com;

# increase max file upload
    client_max_body_size 10M;

location / {
        try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;
    }

location ~ \.php$ {
        include snippets/fastcgi-php.conf;
        fastcgi_read_timeout 240;
        fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock;
        # for ubuntu 22.04+ it will be php8.1-sock
    }

location ~ /\.ht {
        deny all;
    }

location /system {
        deny all;
        return 404;
    }
}

Any ideas on how to fix it?
Thank you in advance <3

Last edited:
So appearently common.php is missing, currently its in the html folder with all the myACC files. This is the error.
PHP:
[error] 112874#112874: *4 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  require(../common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/index.php on line 3PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '../common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/index.php on line 3" while reading response header from upstream, client: [I]hidden[/I], server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "[I]hidden[/I]", referrer: "http://[I]hidden[/I]/install/"

@edit
Did some more, and edited the php.ini that is loaded for my site in /etc/php/7.4/fpm/php.ini so now it looks like this:
PHP:
; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"
;include_path = ".:/usr/share/php:/var/www/html"
Restarted the whole machine, but in the error log it still shows only the "include_path = ".:/usr/share/php"
I've checked with phpinfo() what is the configuration file loaded and it showed me the path ive listed above.
I have no idea at this point.

Last edited:
What guide you follow to install you server / vps?
Well, i followed the tutorial from Luiz Gaming on YouTube. Also the github of the forgotten server, and the github of myaac.

Now Im thinking should I even have to do anything with it or is there some other reason why its not working from the start? I mean there is no threads about this anywhere.
I realised that in the php.ini the include.path is commented so I uncommented the line and now if I Type the address itself there is no error but it shows me the admin panel, same as with ipaddress/admin.

Did you are using MYACC from official repository of github? to show errors in MYACC you must enable DEV mode on config.php

PHP:
'env' => 'prod'

to

PHP:
'env' => 'dev'

After check errors remember to switch back.

There's no errors shown on the page unfortunately.

I guess ill reconsider doing a clean install and start from scratch.

Any up-to-date tutorial recommendations for 8.6 on TFS 1.5 nekiro downgrade and myAAC?

Back