• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
BZ5iidG.png

I'm supposing you're using default signature engine, which is tibian. Go to the tools/signature/tibian.php. Somewhere at the end you will find this lines:
Code:
        header('Content-type: image/png');
        readfile(SIGNATURES_CACHE.$player->getId() . '.png' );

Delete those, and then navigate again to that signature. Thanks in advance!

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\tools\signature\tibian.php on line 70

Warning: imagepng(C:\xampp\htdocs/system/cache/signatures/38.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\tools\signature\tibian.php on line 152

Theres no 38.png in cache
6XBlrBT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
xX84GGw.png

Now it works, looks neat when you're level 1,000,000 :D

Shouldn't the AAC create that directory itself though?

xX84GGw.png

Now it works, looks neat when you're level 1,000,000 :D

Shouldn't the AAC create that directory itself though?

This directory is already included in fresh install. You just didn't re-installed it fully I suppose :p

I reinstalled it 3 times today, I'm pretty sure it didn't create that directory in either.
Heres my old install:
ywOpqLX.png

Also, this cache thing is really annoying when editing the template (turned it off) :p

Is there a cache setting built into google chrome or something? It's so annoying when you can delete an image and chrome still loads it.

If I delete new I get
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
News with id 15 does not exists.

HOSVpSU.png

Undefined offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\online.php on line 93

Last edited by a moderator:
If I delete new I get
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
News with id 15 does not exists.

This is almost impossible to happen. Are you sure news with this id exist in database? Or you tried to twice delete the same news?

Fixed.

Undefined offset: 5 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\online.php on line 93

Fixed.

Keep reporting! It helps a lot to improve the AAC.

Only reason I keep reporting bugs and stuff is because you answer and fix them so fast. :)

I have applied all the commits you made.
Why does this happen
C51kLZf.png

Theres a huge space in my name

Also you don't happen to know how I can move the page down so I can see the background?
http://i.imgur.com/ZKwnFrR.jpg

CSS:
html { 
    background: url(images/background-artwork.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed; 
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -o-background-size: cover;
    background-size: cover;
}

body
{
    background: #051122;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #521E01;
}

#page
{
    width: 780px;
    margin: auto;
}

#header
{
}

HTML:
<body onload="initMenu();">
        <?php echo template_place_holder('body_start'); ?>
        <div id="page">
        <!-- Keep all on center of browser -->

<!-- Header Section -->
            <div id="header"></div>
            <!-- End -->

We're having more than 70 installations already! Lets pump it up! Download MyAAC and help this counter grow!

Hi. When Im trying to display creature which is in bosses folder under data/monster/bosses/ the warning shows up instead of loots.
Code:
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:/D:/Tibia%20Projekt/othire-v0.0.3-win32/data/monster/bossesdemodras.xml" in D:\Tibia Projekt\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\creatures.php on line 306
There is a missing "/" after bosses
Code:
monster/bossesdemodras.xml
It should be
Code:
monster/bosses/demodras.xml

I was trying to find it in php scripts but no luck.

Hi. When Im trying to display creature which is in bosses folder under data/monster/bosses/ the warning shows up instead of loots.
Code:
Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:/D:/Tibia%20Projekt/othire-v0.0.3-win32/data/monster/bossesdemodras.xml" in D:\Tibia Projekt\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\creatures.php on line 306
There is a missing "/" after bosses
Code:
monster/bossesdemodras.xml
It should be
Code:
monster/bosses/demodras.xml

I was trying to find it in php scripts but no luck.

For me it works, look:
https://pythera.net/?subtopic=creatures&creature=Demodras

You sure the path is correct in your monsters.xml file? Maybe there its set not correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back