• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.8.13

Hello! The table queries wanted by "bans.php" does not match with the schema.sql from tfs 1.3. (Therefor bans-page not working either)

also; where do I change the font-color and bg-color of creature page? The default colors on the emma-template doesn't really match. Been trying to find something in jquery.dataTables.min and tipped.css, thanks!
1610494215206.png

table.dataTable tbody tr.. jquery datatables~ file

creature files also have been updated in the dev build and i removed the datatable within it and gives you the preview option as well.

maybe try piece it together from there.

View attachment 53648

table.dataTable tbody tr.. jquery datatables~ file

creature files also have been updated in the dev build and i removed the datatable within it and gives you the preview option as well.

maybe try piece it together from there.

Ah sweet. Yeah I was in the jquery datatables files and changed bg-color in like 4 spots without any differences so :p But I'll tryout the updated dev version for this aswell. Work in progress! - Thanks, once again <3

Hello, you can log in via e-mail to the website (just like in the client)?

You should need to make some changes to use findByEMail

and would need to find any of the USE_ACCOUNT_NAME and add similar code.
Lua:
define("USE_ACCOUNT_EMAIL", true)

Lua:
           $account_logged = new OTS_Account();
            if(USE_ACCOUNT_EMAIL)
                $account_logged->findByEMail($login_account);
            elseif(USE_ACCOUNT_NAME)
                $account_logged->find($login_account);

Hi! I just reinstalled MyAAC 0.8.3. to reset to default, but now I get this error after I've tried to purchase points. (when paypal redirects me back to my domain)

1611683518553.png

I haven't changed anything in the database since before the change, any idea? :eek:

Edit; Changed varchar(100) to varchar(255) in myaac_visitors>page, seems to work now :p

Last edited:
Hello Dear @slaw / @Leesne ,

I have problem with serverinfo.php on OTHire because this incorrect get information about my information of OT current as below
1611695848444.png

But in config.lua I have other informations,

Lua:
-- rates (experience, skill, magic level, loot and spawn)
rate_exp = 1000
rate_exp_pvp = 0
rate_skill = 100
rate_mag = 100
rate_loot = 5
rate_spawn = 3

Lua:
-- server url
url = "http://old-illusion.net"

I have tried to clean cache/cookies but without effect.

Thanks in advance !

I have problem with serverinfo.php on OTHire because this incorrect get information about my information of OT current as below
View attachment 54222

Lua:
rate_exp = 1000
rate_exp_pvp = 0
rate_skill = 100
rate_mag = 100
rate_loot = 5
rate_spawn = 3

Lua:
-- server url

Thanks in advance !

You could just write your own info on serverinfo.php via yourdomain/admin

It looks like you are not pointing your myaac to the correct location for config.lua
PHP:
if(isset($config['lua']['rate_mag']))
    $config['lua']['rateMagic'] = $config['lua']['rate_mag'];
checks if its set then sends it to be displayed on twig.
Are you sure your config.php or config.local is pointing to the correct location for where your config.lua is.

kaleuui is talking about just created your own page using the inbuilt page editor.

View attachment 54222

Lua:
rate_exp = 1000
rate_exp_pvp = 0
rate_skill = 100
rate_mag = 100
rate_loot = 5
rate_spawn = 3

Lua:
-- server url

Thanks in advance !

1. Select your serverInfo page, then copy it (ctrl+c).
1611784410192.png

Then go to Admin Panel -> Pages -> Add.

Check "Enable TinyMCE" and then paste the content of your page (ctrl + V).

There you can edit your page :)
1611784599576.png

As link/name set "serverInfo"

It looks like you are not pointing your myaac to the correct location for config.lua
PHP:
if(isset($config['lua']['rate_mag']))
    $config['lua']['rateMagic'] = $config['lua']['rate_mag'];
checks if its set then sends it to be displayed on twig.
Are you sure your config.php or config.local is pointing to the correct location for where your config.lua is.

kaleuui is talking about just created your own page using the inbuilt page editor.
Ha I'm so stup.. I have before copy my OT to other localization... thank you for remider :)

Howdy, doesn't seem like spells.php retrieves the levels needed for each spells correctly, they all say level 0 is needed. Anyone who can help me fix this issue or is it located within the javascript?

Cheers

Howdy, doesn't seem like spells.php retrieves the levels needed for each spells correctly, they all say level 0 is needed. Anyone who can help me fix this issue or is it located within the javascript?

Cheers
post an example of your spells.xml.
It reads the spells from here.

post an example of your spells.xml.
It reads the spells from here.

Sure thing. Couldn't find anything about "level" in the .php, and js is not my cup of tea yet :<

XML:
<instant group="attack" name="Berserk" words="exori" level="35" mana="115" premium="1" needweapon="1" cooldown="2000" needlearn="0" script="attack/berserk.lua">
        <vocation name="Knight" />
        <vocation name="Elite Knight" />
</instant>

Spells are loaded using system\libs\spells.php and then loads it into the database in which is reads it from?
When you refresh your spells does it say success to them all?

Spells are loaded using system\libs\spells.php and then loads it into the database in which is reads it from?
When you refresh your spells does it say success to them all?

Yes, reloads are successfull. Although it still doesn't load the levels into myaac_spells :(

and in your database is it showing the levels?
Which version are you using and which server database fille?

and in your database is it showing the levels?
Which version are you using and which server database fille?

• Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
  • Servertype: MariaDB

No, it's not showing levels in my DB, the issue seems to be when importing the info from my spells.xml into DB.

What database schema are you using?
Show the structure of the myaac_spells

Back