• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MyACC - GROUP problem

Xedoxo

Reaction score
Hi

I using TFS 1.2 and have installed MyACC (can create new account, players etc) but can't login into game. Idk Error with: Character cant be loaded - something like that.
I see MyACC need GROUPS what i have empty. It can be problem with it? How to fix it? I tried to add groups.xml with player,tutor,st,gm and other but doesnt works

1718370923550.png

and also cant example update character in PA cause of it

Last edited:
What distro is that?

Do you have data/XML/groups.xml file?

Forget to put explain to solve this problem in future. Enough to put groups.xml (i had empty idk) and just put in it:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>
    <group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
    <group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
    <group id="3" name="god" flags="272730398714" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
</groups>

Back