• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved mysql Error 'player_rewards' (OTXServer, 7.7)

Dawg

Reaction score
I successfully compiled this distro https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv3/path_7_7 for Windows.

I am using Uniform server and Znote AAC, however I'm starting to think that this is not the correct AAC for this distro.

This error happens every time I log in (from the server CMD window):

Code:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM 'player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC
[Error - mysql_store_query] Query: SELECT 'pid', 'sid', 'itemtype', 'count', 'attributes' FROM 'player_rewards' WHERE 'player_id' = 1 ORDER BY 'sid' DESC

It doesn't cause the server to crash, and everything in-game works just fine (changing outfits, monsters, etc). HOWEVER, every time I log out, nothing saves. So when ever I re log, I start back in the temple, have to choose my outfit, like it's the first time logging in ever.

I understand that the server is trying to store information in a table that doesn't exist. But the schema.sql that is included in this distro doesn't even have this table included and I don't know how to add it.

Have you already inserted this to your schemq.sql? Also execute it on phpmyadmin sql:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_rewards` (
`player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`sid` int(11) NOT NULL,
`pid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`itemtype` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
`count` smallint(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`attributes` blob NOT NULL,
UNIQUE KEY `player_id_2` (`player_id`, `sid`),
FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

I have not! It is missing!
I will try it now. Where did you find that?

Solved the problem perfectly.
How would I find this missing table on my own? I searched in OTLand and found nothing.

Back