• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql.h Error when compiling TFS 1.3 only.

tago360

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this error. I been trying to makle work for a while now, im able to compile any other TFS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2

I added include files

731i5s.png

2hgxsa1.png

TFS 1.3 would be Forgotten MasteR?, The tutorial says i need:
1. Download/install the required software
To compile on Windows, you will need to download and install:

What Boose is need for master Im trying with boost_1_66 v141 with master because Tfs-master doesnt open with boost_1_62 v14

4. Install libraries
Choose one set of libraries, depending on the target platform and execute the following in Git Bashor Powershell:

• For 64-bit (x64) build:

vcpkg install boost-iostreams:x64-windows boost-asio:x64-windows boost-system:x64-window
This step wont let me, i dont know how to install libraries??

If you are trying to compile latest tfs 1.3, then thats not how you do it.
Can you help me please? I've been trying to compile for hours now.

I followed the installing steps and Visual Studio still can't find the headers/libraries.

I've got this after using ".\vcpkg integrate install" (as admin):

integrate.png

So, I thought it would work, but it isn't.

Also, the field is empty/blank at Project properties > Configuration Properties > C/C++ > General > Additional Include Directories
And also blank at Project properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > General > Additional Library Directories
Should those be empty/blank?

And, to complement, this is what I have installed of Visual Studio.
Should I have installed anything more?
01.png 02.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
did you only install vcpkg or did you do the rest of the steps?
i've never had a problem with compiling with the new tutorial, all you have to do is follow the steps exactly and it works fine
and yes, those are blank because vcpkg handles it for you + your vs installation settings are fine
are you installing while vs is closed?

did you only install vcpkg or did you do the rest of the steps?
i've never had a problem with compiling with the new tutorial, all you have to do is follow the steps exactly and it works fine
and yes, those are blank because vcpkg handles it for you + your vs installation settings are fine
are you installing while vs is closed?

Is there a difference between the TFS tutorial (steps 2 + 4) and the vcpkg quick start tutorial?
Do I need to perform the CMake steps in the vcpkg quick start tutorial? Because that is the only thing I didn't do so far (I'm at work right now, will be able to test it later).
Code:
The best way to use installed libraries with CMake is via the toolchain file scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake. To use this file, you simply need to add it onto your CMake command line as -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=[vcpkg root]\scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake.

By the way, in the old method of compiling TFS, the .bat files never worked for me.
I executed them in the right folders, but those would not set the paths to the includes and libs, I had to do it manually, for some reason I never found out (it happened to a lot of people).

Thanks again!

Is there a difference between the TFS tutorial (steps 2 + 4) and the vcpkg quick start tutorial?
Do I need to perform the CMake steps in the vcpkg quick start tutorial? Because that is the only thing I didn't do so far (I'm at work right now, will be able to test it later).
Code:
The best way to use installed libraries with CMake is via the toolchain file scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake. To use this file, you simply need to add it onto your CMake command line as -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=[vcpkg root]\scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake.

By the way, in the old method of compiling TFS, the .bat files never worked for me.
I executed them in the right folders, but those would not set the paths to the includes and libs, I had to do it manually, for some reason I never found out (it happened to a lot of people).

Thanks again!
yes there's a difference, you're supposed to follow the tfs tutorial not just installing vcpkg
you need to install the libs in step 4 to be able to compile

you need to install the libs in step 4 to be able to compile

I installed those with no errors.
I asked if there was a difference because I followed the forgotten server tutorial to install vcpkg, and not the Microsoft tutorial.

Just to be clear - my vcpkg/installed/x64-windows folder contains everything I installed.

But the Microsoft tutorial talks about CMake. Do I need set it up? Or is it already set in the TFS project?

Last edited:
Back