• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Mysql.h Problem with compiling

Nowix93

Reaction score
Hi, i get problem with compiling source i do it first time but does not matter so
i compiling with vcpkg, everythink going good on consol but when time come to use VS and build it i have many errors.
Firstly i dont have libraries like asio and pugixml i rly dont know why because I read and watched many tutorials and everything was added automatically there.
But its not a problem i just add it manually and there is next problem
C1083 Cannot open include file: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
there are 63 similar errors, i try add SDK>...>include but it wont help at all :<
its probabbly problem with sdk but i try many way but i dont find solution.
Edit:

Attachments

Last edited:
Which source are you trying to compile? Which version of VS do you use?

@Ref
i cant edit so
Host Environment

• TFS: 1.3 but i try with 1.2 too
  • Compiler: Visual studio 2015/2017/2019
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver.git

Failure logs
first
C1083 Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory theforgottenserver c:\vcpkg\forgottenserver\src\otpch.h
when i add it manually i got the same error with pugixml
then when i add it
C1083 Cannot open include file: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
there are 63 similar errors.
i try add it manually but i sitll got the same error

Additional context
I use this tutorial https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows-%28vcpkg%29.
On consol i have everythink good but when time come to use VS i get many errors.
Firstly i dont have libraries like asio and pugixml i rly dont know why because I read and watched many tutorials and everything was added automatically there.
But its not a problem i just add it manually and there is next problem
But why its dont work atomatically :<
I been trying to do this for 6 days , i try with vs 2015/17/19 but effect still the same.
probabbly its something wrong with path but i dont know where and how fix it i look into Cmakesettings.json but there is good path to vcpkg :<
i try with sdk 3.2 and register_tfssdk_env.bat etc. too but its the same problem.
Maybe someona know how to fix it?

After reinstall windows its working now but only x32 i dont know why, on x64 i have that error
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol lua_newuserdata

Back