• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL (problem)

fleszu_pl

Reaction score
MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=9996033' at line 50

Could you please provide with more information regarding your problem?

when i try import my file.sql to my database i see this error
SQL query:

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump -- version 3.2.4 -- phpMyAdmin -- -- Servidor: localhost -- Tempo de Gera��o: Fev 18, 2011 as 01:30 PM -- Vers�o do Servidor: 5.1.41 -- Vers�o do PHP: 5.3.1 -- -- Banco de Dados: `globalzera` -- -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Estrutura da tabela `accounts` -- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `accounts` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `name` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `password` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `salt` varchar(40) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `premdays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lastday` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `email` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `key` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `blocked` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'internal usage', `warnings` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `group_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `vip_time` int(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `page_lastday` int(11) NOT NULL, `email_new` [...]

MySQL said:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=9996033' at line 50
Its my file.sql
Code:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/AGw5h/globalzera.sql
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/document/2Osuux29/globalzera.html

Last edited:
Please remove your SQL file uploading that information is a security risk to your server, just provide us with the client you're using to manage your MySQL server, the MySQL server version and what you're using to import.

Back
Top Bottom