• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MySQL] Seriuos problem please help me.

Galgula

Reaction score
Im having a seriuos problem with MySQL.
I opened a server a week ago with PHPMyAdmin 2.11.4 and only yesterday i found it it cause bugs and downloaded the newest version of PMA.

Before i downloaded the newest version, i couldnt turn pages in the table players and everytime i did, it goes back to Structure and i get this msg:
Code:
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). ( Query took 0.0003 sec )
SELECT * 
FROM `players` 
LIMIT 30 , 30

Then i downloaded the newest PMA and kept run my server but then all the players complained that they lose their items so i checked player_items table and got this msg:

Code:
Error
SQL query:  

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM `player_items` ;

MySQL said:  

#145 - Table '.\finlandia\player_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

So i made a new table player_items and it fixed the problem and i started to give all my players items then after a hour all my players lost their items in depot! and i got this msg:
Code:
Error
SQL query:  

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM `player_depotitems` ;

MySQL said:  

#145 - Table '.\finlandia\player_depotitems' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I dont know what is the problem! i downloaded the newest PMA!
Is there any way to fix it? or i have to reset chars...

and if i do, please tell me what i need to do to make sure it wont happen again.

Thanks for helping.

Back